Beware when ordering from RARU...

LordRob

I am having the same issue with RARU. I ordered a phone cover that was marked as 'In Stock' ... would not have ordered otherwise. Four weeks later after querying where my item was I am told that the item is delayed due to Chinese New Year???? A total load of BS so I ask for a refund. That was now 3 weeks ago. After repeated emails I am told that my refund request was on the 11th Feb so my refund will be processed on the 11th Mar which is inline with the terms on their website. So I went and posted my issue on their facebook page as a warning to other people and now this morning I see my comments are gone and I am banned from posting any more comments. Super professional is all I can say.

Turing

My experience with Raru over multiple years has been nothing but terrible.

I have experienced:
  • delayed shipping, even for "in stock" items (it's never in stock, don't believe their lies)
  • simply being sent the wrong items (like a cheap Chinese knockoff of the iPad cover I wanted)
  • pre-ordering stuff only to have it shipped with their economy courier option and arriving 3 days after release
  • waiting weeks for a refund because of their mess-ups
Don't do business with Raru and don't support their shady practices.

Last edited:

Ken Nakamura

Note that RARU's owners own the SAGamer.co.za forum and website.
I have noticed people complain there, and their complaints being censored.
Its very sad to see how things have deteriorated but, unfortunately the blame can only be with RARU.

Avantgarde IT

Note that RARU's owners own the SAGamer.co.za forum and website.
I have noticed people complain there, and their complaints being censored.
Its very sad to see how things have deteriorated but, unfortunately the blame can only be with RARU.
Wow I didn't know that, that is definitely unethical.

I posted my own thread not knowing this one existed: