Datura
Captain Faptastic
Omron M3 is what I use.does anyone have a suggestion for an at-home machine to read BP?
Dischem has lots, but not sure of quality/reliability
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Omron M3 is what I use.does anyone have a suggestion for an at-home machine to read BP?
Dischem has lots, but not sure of quality/reliability
My GP isn't all that concerned about 130.Is 130/93 anything to worry about?
I seem to be see sawing from diastolic between 70 to 103 and back, just depending on the day.
The interwebs says my BP is from normal to hypertension stage 1 or stage 2.
My GP isn't all that concerned about 130.
Ah I see. If it varies so much I'd go to the doc for an EKG.No I agree. The 130 systolic is ok. It's the diastolic that is concerning me.
Hi guys,
I've notice there is a 10-15 point difference in my blood pressure between readings taken while sitting on my bed (arm hanging next to me) and then immediately lying down and taking it again.
Much lower when lying down.
Is that normal?
thats not possible you would be dead budI think I should technically be dead....or at the very least unconscious.
mmmmm ok ... seems this thread does not support pics.
mine is 42 / 25
BP is normally 170 - 190 over 120 - 125.
Suger is now 31.6.
Averaged just under 28 the last few days. Feeling as sick as a dog with no energy.
Yeah. The CML guy was me. Now changed to https://shareforum.co.za/index.phpmarco...is that you from "sharechat forum"?
What meds are you on?Shot up to 175/110 and steady for 4 days at that. Was 135/85 for some years. My monitor now restarts to over 200 from the normal 190. Getting near the critical area of strokes, aneurysms cardiac arrests.
Moduretic and Inderal. One is a water tablet and the other is to slow the heart down.What meds are you on?
Well its not working for you.Moduretic and Inderal. One is a water tablet and the other is to slow the heart down.