Blood Pressure...

Is 130/93 anything to worry about?
I seem to be see sawing from diastolic between 70 to 103 and back, just depending on the day.
The interwebs says my BP is from normal to hypertension stage 1 or stage 2.
 
Is 130/93 anything to worry about?
I seem to be see sawing from diastolic between 70 to 103 and back, just depending on the day.
The interwebs says my BP is from normal to hypertension stage 1 or stage 2.
My GP isn't all that concerned about 130.
 
Hi guys,

I've notice there is a 10-15 point difference in my blood pressure between readings taken while sitting on my bed (arm hanging next to me) and then immediately lying down and taking it again.

Much lower when lying down.

Is that normal?
 
Hi guys,

I've notice there is a 10-15 point difference in my blood pressure between readings taken while sitting on my bed (arm hanging next to me) and then immediately lying down and taking it again.

Much lower when lying down.

Is that normal?

Yes, BP is lower when lying down.
 
I think I should technically be dead....or at the very least unconscious.

mmmmm ok ... seems this thread does not support pics.

mine is 42 / 25
 
Last edited:
@Ockie. Your monitor is broken as no one can be alive with those numbers. Go to a nurse in a pharmacy. I hate those monitors that you have to listen to as the reading will differ depending on how good your hearing is. But 42 / 25 is not a hearing thing.
 
BP is normally 170 - 190 over 120 - 125.
Suger is now 31.6.
Averaged just under 28 the last few days. Feeling as sick as a dog with no energy.

That post was in August 2014. The highest reading on this thread. How is it going now?
 
Shot up to 175/110 and steady for 4 days at that. Was 135/85 for some years. My monitor now restarts to over 200 from the normal 190. Getting near the critical area of strokes, aneurysms cardiac arrests.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X