- Joined
- Nov 20, 2015
- Messages
- 41,556
- Reaction score
- 21,161
116/75 last night.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
It's normal to have slightly lower BP and body temp at start of the day than at the end. But the difference shouldn't be too large.I am amazed at how much variation there is. Mine is pretty stable, I am not on any medication of any sort for BP, hypertension etc. The only thing I take now once every second day is Ecotrin 81 mg.
My wife on the other hand shows swings up and down all the time. She is on two different hypertension medications, one in the mornings and one at night.
Yet he BP is always on the low side in the mornings. Why then is she taking a tablet?
That is my feeling as well that she is being over medicated and that the fluctuations she experiences are precisely because of the medication.It's normal to have slightly lower BP and body temp at start of the day than at the end. But the difference shouldn't be too large.
Howuxh of a difference is it for her?
My dad had a 65/45 few weeks ago. A few drips later and some meds he was back to his 140/90
From what I've read, blood pressure tends to be higher later in the day for most people.It's normal to have slightly lower BP and body temp at start of the day than at the end. But the difference shouldn't be too large.
Howuxh of a difference is it for her?
Thank you, exactly what I saidFrom what I've read, blood pressure tends to be higher later in the day for most people.
Oh my bad, last night I read "It's normal" as "Is it normal..." - I guess that's what I get for reading MyBB after bed timeThank you, exactly what I said![]()
out of interest sake, where did you buy the X7 smart from?
Amazon.co.ukout of interest sake, where did you buy the X7 smart from?
Actually would like to get this one: Omron EVOLV Smart https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MT54RFU
Just have no idea where to find it in SA.
Thanks. Make no sense why the product selection is so poor in SA.Amazon.co.uk
That is a bit sucky...Thanks. Make no sense why the product selection is so poor in SA.
Is it possible to get a newer one?The model we have is on the old side. It has the means to access the stored data with a special reading device, but I have yet to find a doctor equipped with one of those readers. There are no cable interfaces. So the record is a book, and a pen and watch.
Ja I suppose it is, but there is nothing wrong with the one we have. If it ain't broken, don't fix it or replace it.Is it possible to get a newer one?
Meds until its under control.Hello all.
I'm 40 years old and over the past few days I have had my BP tested:
152/111 @ 93bpm
154/118 @ 106bpm
161/115 @ 96bpm
A doctor friend has advised exercise routine without meds however i am relatively fit and active and suspect this may be hereditary.
Should I go for a second opinion or follow advice above.?
I am experiencing quite a number of symptoms of hypertension (recurring headaches, fatigue, dryness of mouth, palpitations)
I have been advised by a doctor that anything over 150/90 requires urgent attention. Normal is considered to be 120/80 although a range around that is not a problem the top of the normal range is 140/90Hello all.
I'm 40 years old and over the past few days I have had my BP tested:
152/111 @ 93bpm
154/118 @ 106bpm
161/115 @ 96bpm
A doctor friend has advised exercise routine without meds however i am relatively fit and active and suspect this may be hereditary.
Should I go for a second opinion or follow advice above.?
I am experiencing quite a number of symptoms of hypertension (recurring headaches, fatigue, dryness of mouth, palpitations)