South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I read somewhere that Cayenne pepper helps with blood pressure. Is this true? And is it a powder or in pill form?
My wife had a cardiac arrest and the doc advised her to add cayenne pepper daily to her diet. Turmeric and cumin will slow down cancer growth. Not eradicate it.
Good morning
Are you guys still eating healthy, my bp is back to normal I am on bilocor (beta block).
Beta blockerGood morning
Are you guys still eating healthy, my bp is back to normal I am on bilocor (beta block).
Good man, now see that you keep it there or lower!My weight has gone down from 105kg to 81kg and it seems to have a positive impact on my blood pressure. The weight loss wasn't really deliberate. I was quite sick, quite a few times during last year during which peroids I wouldn't eat for two or more days. Was at the specialist for my yearly checkup yesterday and its at 125/80, where we struggled to keep it below 140/90 in previous years.
You're posting that now!!! I'm on my way to the liquor store to buy my weekend's supplyGood man, now see that you keep it there or lower!
You're posting that now!!! I'm on my way to the liquor store to buy my weekend's supply
But thanks, I've come to a point where I feel that beer doesn't fsck with my BP as much as spirits do. So I'm trying to stick to beer.
It's neither, it's the weight lol. Eat healthy dude.
Mine is good and in range during the day but I like my tipple at night and as I'm a health freak and know wine does not have many vitamins so I have to drink a lot of it.
117/68 when I measured the day before yesterday![]()
Excellent
I am in agreement here.You are just treating the simptome, better to find the cause of your HB and fix that. Do you really want to be on meds for the rest of your life?
Take your BP Machine with you to show him your results. My Tensoval machine has 60 memory slots.Good morning
I'm going for work medical check up Wednesday, so as from today I'm going to monitor my blood pressure. So far it's been behaving the doctor put me on six months prescription of beta block.
I hope it wouldn't disappoint me a lot is riding on this medical check up.
White coat hypertension, more commonly known as white coat syndrome, is a phenomenon in which patients exhibit a blood pressure level above the normal range, in a clinical setting, though they don't exhibit it in other settings.