Binary_Bark
Forging
and you did see the Italics rightI think perhaps you misunderstand the dangers of living here.
Right now the most life threatening thing I am likely to face is falling down the stairs at home. This isn't south Sudan
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
and you did see the Italics rightI think perhaps you misunderstand the dangers of living here.
Right now the most life threatening thing I am likely to face is falling down the stairs at home. This isn't south Sudan
Oh.and you did see the Italics right

that means....?Oh.
I guess not...
But srsly those stairs.
Also getting a 5g implant tomorrow!
How else do people get implanted with 5g nanobot microbillgateses?that means....?
//They already track and listen to you with your phone, why inject microstuffHow else do people get implanted with 5g nanobot microbillgateses?
So I can get a passport that lets me go places that non 5g people can't go//They already track and listen to you with your phone, why inject microstuff
5G gives you cancer..........So I can get a passport that lets me go places that non 5g people can't go
Victorian stairway?I think perhaps you misunderstand the dangers of living here.
Right now the most life threatening thing I am likely to face is falling down the stairs at home. This isn't south Sudan
I haven't seen it naked so I don't want to assume its genderVictorian stairway?
I haven't seen it naked so I don't want to assume its gender
I find that perindopril has given me the least side effects.Hi,
What is the mildest medicine with the least side effect for high blood pressure?
I find that perindopril has given me the least side effects.
I was on bisoprolol for a long time but since my GP started weaning me off bisoprolol and moved me to perindopril, I've felt almost normal again.
Both are important to look at. 134 is not THAT high yet but you can always ask your Doctor.Optometrist picked up my BP is high during last eye test... got BP meter and turns out he was right... average around 134/69 for the last few days... not sure whether one has to be concerned about low diastolic value or not... everyone seems concerned with the systolic value mostly.
Has anyone ever had one of these? How did it go for you? Presumably it inflates the cuff periodically, which makes a bit of a noise.If you really worried, I heard on discovery it's free to get a 24hour reading band once a year. So you wear it 24 hours on your upper arm even sleep with it and it will give a doctor exactly the information they need to really understand what your BP looks like.