cat5e/cat6 shielded cable

lucifir

Expert Member
I am looking for a 100m roll of cat5e/cat6 shielded cable in the Durban area.
Anyone got any suggestions of places I can get this at a reasonable price quickly?

deesef

Expert Member
Redstrut in Joburg / Randburg. They are dirt cheap and they deliver.

deesef

Expert Member
QUOTE=MightyQuin;21329315]I think having 100m of Cat5e delivered to Durban may be pricey...[/QUOTE]

I think that you have not requested a quote. I think that you may be surprised if you do

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
QUOTE=MightyQuin;21329315]I think having 100m of Cat5e delivered to Durban may be pricey...

I think that you have not requested a quote. I think that you may be surprised if you do[/QUOTE]

I think if I lived in Durban, I would buy something like this locally....especially when I need it quickly. What do you think?

deesef

Expert Member
I think that you have not requested a quote. I think that you may be surprised if you do
I think if I lived in Durban, I would buy something like this locally....especially when I need it quickly. What do you think?[/QUOTE]

I think that you should think outside the box

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
I think if I lived in Durban, I would buy something like this locally....especially when I need it quickly. What do you think?

I think that you should think outside the box[/QUOTE]

I think you should learn how to quote properly on this forum.

Then I think you should admit that your idea to tell a guy, that lives in Durban and needs cable quickly, to get it from JHB, WAS stupid...where a quick Google showed two well know suppliers in Durban.

I also think you should Google the correct application of the term "to think outside the box", so that you can see that it is not a synonym for "stupid idea".

lucifir

Expert Member
thanks for the info guys, probably will get from scoop, as they are the closest and seem to have stock of shielded cable

ubercal

Expert Member
I am looking for a 100m roll of cat5e/cat6 shielded cable in the Durban area.
Anyone got any suggestions of places I can get this at a reasonable price quickly?
Scoop , Miro , Falcon Electronics