• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Cell-C / IS "fixed" LTE

Mobus

So I enquired whether cell c will be selling the data democracy sim-only deals on a month -to- month basis... the answer yes but without the R400 or R600 (can't recall which. Probably R600) discount applied to 24 month contracts. 50Gb sim-only would basically work out to R679 or R 879 month to month o_O

NewBiks

I've opened a support ticket as my ping has been 350 for 4 hours now. This isn't the first time the network has had these issues with constant timeouts and sites being unresolved.

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi Guys,

Just switched over from RAIN to the 100GB CELLC Fixed LTE today. I must say, I’ve never experienced such horrible speeds. Getting like 0.5mbs and lower download speeds.

Did anyone find out what’s wrong?
Hi Undercover007

Please PM us your location and the number in question/ID number. Also provide us with a number that we can reach you on.

^MP

I moved from RAIN because they started throttling the only time I use the Internet 6 PM - 11 PM.

First 2 months of Cell C was great, now the same is happening!