Cell-C SIM Swap - Which SIMs can be swapped?

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
I also have the same problem I already bought 2 simcards and they said I should wait for 4 hours and when I insert the simcard after those hours it says register failed please help me

Hi Makhanye M

Please PM us the number in question and the Rica Serial number of the new sim card.

^MP

sihlecj

hi

I lost my cell c contract sim card , , to do sim swap , can I buy the cell c sim card and use it to call cell c for sim swap ?

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
hi

I lost my cell c contract sim card , , to do sim swap , can I buy the cell c sim card and use it to call cell c for sim swap ?
Hi sihlecj

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You need to use a different Cell C number to reach us.

^NZ

Angy28

I lost my phone.i tried to do sim swap several times but I failed.Please help me.

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
I lost my phone.i tried to do sim swap several times but I failed.Please help me.
Good Afternoon Angy28

Thank you for reaching out to Cell C regarding your SIM swap.

Please note that in order to have the SIM swap processed you need to pass the security verification questions. If the SIM card is registered with your details, you can visit a Cell C store near you with your ID book/card and proof of residence for assistance.

^NZ

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi Jbug

It's called number porting and it's possible, simply follow these 4 easy steps:

1.Buy a Cell C SIM card and RICA it, but do not open it
2.SMS your Rica serial number to 084 767 82 87 from your current number.

3.Wait for 24 hours before using your Cell C SIM card.

4.Recharge and enjoy the world of Cell C prepaid.

^PN

Choba

Good morning I bought a new phone on contract and I was given a new cell c number the company was mobi warehouse....I have paid off my account and yesterday I received smses saying request to for migration unsuccessful recharge your emergency loan another one said your phone number is 084xxxxxxx and your Rica information has been deregistered please register your Rica information again... I'm stranded and disappointed

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Good morning I bought a new phone on contract and I was given a new cell c number the company was mobi warehouse....I have paid off my account and yesterday I received smses saying request to for migration unsuccessful recharge your emergency loan another one said your phone number is 084xxxxxxx and your Rica information has been deregistered please register your Rica information again... I'm stranded and disappointed

Hi Choba

Please PM us the number in question and your ID number so that we can check on your account and assist.

^MP

Choba

Hi Choba

Please PM us the number in question and your ID number so that we can check on your account and assist.

^MP
The number is ************ ID number ***********

Last edited by a moderator:

Gkanoe

Hi
My daughter’s cell c SIM card stopped working. After calling 084135 they told me they cannot find anything in the system… how is that even possible ?? I passed all the security question because the sim is under my name. Now they are asking me to go to a cell c shop while I’m sick and I told them I can’t be out. Please help

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi
My daughter’s cell c SIM card stopped working. After calling 084135 they told me they cannot find anything in the system… how is that even possible ?? I passed all the security question because the sim is under my name. Now they are asking me to go to a cell c shop while I’m sick and I told them I can’t be out. Please help

Hi there

Please PM us the number in question, so that we can check on what the issue may be.

^^MP