Cell C Speed Test Results

averylf

Cellc... hows your technician coming along??? empty promise happening there hey. Like I mentioned in my previous message, just cancel my agreement because you havent kept yours. I been battling for months now. Would you be kind enough and cancel it. Mweb has my details, or I can get a reference number for you to crap the router fee. Because honestly. Telkom is the worse network to be with so please try and be a little better then them and do something about this problem.

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Cellc... hows your technician coming along??? empty promise happening there hey. Like I mentioned in my previous message, just cancel my agreement because you havent kept yours. I been battling for months now. Would you be kind enough and cancel it. Mweb has my details, or I can get a reference number for you to crap the router fee. Because honestly. Telkom is the worse network to be with so please try and be a little better then them and do something about this problem.
Hi averylf

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We would like to apologize for the delay in response. Kindly PM us your Mweb reference number so we can take it up.
We will make a follow up and revert back with feedback.

^NZ

Pixual

Expert Member
Hi averylf

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We would like to apologize for the delay in response. Kindly PM us your Mweb reference number so we can take it up.
We will make a follow up and revert back with feedback.

^NZ
This is a bot response. Cell C has no actual people working for them.

Dracos13

Had a serious look at Cell C, after my test results of between 3-5 mbps, thats a hard no from me.

cda

Fixed "LTE" in Bryanston (must mean Lousy Tedious Extranet or something)

1548243173034.png

ahf

My speed today

Ping: 393ms
Download: 3.86Mbps
Upload: 1.52Mbps

Just look at the previous guy why can't we all have that sort of speed?