Chronic Venous Insufficiency disorder

homeboy

Do anyone suffer from Chronic Venous Insufficiency disorder. I'm not officially diagnose with this disease, but I think I have it. February last year I have pain in my left foot and a small skin dry patch on leg. Over the next few month discoloration and itching and more dry patches appears on my leg. By now and ulcer appear my leg was swollen and ulcer didn't heal. I went to the clinic and a zinc covered bandage was wrap around my whole leg and the ulcer healed after a month or so. Now I have a second ulcer. Google is not my doctor but I found this video on youtube Chronic Venous Insufficiency. This guy explain in great detail and fits me like a glove. It is hereditary my mom and her sister all have vein issues, and my grandfather died after he scratch a vein open and bleed to death.
Any advice or recommended treatment, besides a compression socks?

Speedster

Honorary Master
Do anyone suffer from Chronic Venous Insufficiency disorder. I'm not officially diagnose with this disease, but I think I have it. February last year I have pain in my left foot and a small skin dry patch on leg. Over the next few month discoloration and itching and more dry patches appears on my leg. By now and ulcer appear my leg was swollen and ulcer didn't heal. I went to the clinic and a zinc covered bandage was wrap around my whole leg and the ulcer healed after a month or so. Now I have a second ulcer. Google is not my doctor but I found this video on youtube Chronic Venous Insufficiency. This guy explain in great detail and fits me like a glove. It is hereditary my mom and her sister all have vein issues, and my grandfather died after he scratch a vein open and bleed to death.
Any advice or recommended treatment, besides a compression socks?
Step 1: visit a doctor.
Step 2: don't seek important medical advice on an internet forum