Cmon Iburst

Shayd

Expert Member
100 days are over and still not an inkling of change at Iburst. Is there any chance we can find out when to expect changes or is this just a case of hoping we will forget and live with it.

Shaun we all love you but ultimately I am feeling let down by the product here!!!:mad:

iBurst

iBurst representative
Company Rep
hi guys

I will check upline for you.

Thanks

razer1980

I would love cheaper BOOSTERS at the moment. I've been throttled since the 4th but there's no way in hell I'm gonna pay R199 for a measly gig! R80 a gig sounds more like it.

Xenophon

Expert Member
He he, here we go again.

Shayd, I've given this up as a bad day job, as it doesn't look as if we are ever going to win with Iburst :(

Pilgrim

Wugger
I would love cheaper BOOSTERS at the moment. I've been throttled since the 4th but there's no way in hell I'm gonna pay R199 for a measly gig! R80 a gig sounds more like it.
Sad, with ADSL you can get a gig for R29 (for now) :sick:

Zodiak

+10000000000000000000000000

I agree, I feel that we've all been taken for a ride and the worst part is that their CEO mislead us and couldn't manage our expectations. Now there is only silence and all they can say is "I will check upline for you".... The promises have been going on for months now!

D34M0n7

Executive Member
All these problems should not have been there in the first place, but they managed to last 3 or 4 months now it seems... iBurst is going nowhere, even neotel is better than they are.

razer1980

All these problems should not have been there in the first place, but they managed to last 3 or 4 months now it seems... iBurst is going nowhere, even neotel is better than they are.
:erm: erm.... I wouldn't go soooo far.....!

Chemistry

I swear to god that if iBurst don't do something about their packages by the end of the month, I'll tell you frustrated guys a major iBurst exploit. ;)

OoMk0o5i3

I swear to god that if iBurst don't do something about their packages by the end of the month, I'll tell you frustrated guys a major iBurst exploit. ;)
You can start telling, the odds are slim to none that anything drastically will change

Zodiak

Razer1980, I'm also quite interested to find out this piece of info ;-).