Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoned your call centre yesterday..held on for over 12 mins..eventually damian answer..chats to me for 3 mins and says hell phone me back to sort out my issue..im still waiting..left a bad taste im my mouth...
 
Is anyone experiencing downtime with Cool Ideas on Openserve?
 
+1. It sort of feels like a downgrade form my current 200/200 package.

also agree

I had actually opted for the 1000mbps/100 account, was told it was not live yet but then got sent an email saying that Cool ideas will be "upgrading" my account onto 100/100.I replied to the ticket that I wanted the 1000mbps and not the 100mbps. was told they are still sorting out the Vumatel network and so the 1000 is not live yet. I then queried how they could advertise a product that is not available yet, but anyway said no worry but can they please ensure that my account stays on 200/200 and not downgraded to 100/100 to be then upgraded to the 1000/100.

They commented that they would do this. They downgraded my line speed to 100/100 anyway on Tuesday. I have now been battling to get my account moved back to the 200/200 and since I have been made aware of the 1000 being only for local and the actual international only being 100 I have now cancelled my order for the 1000 but my line is still sitting at 100

I once again asked them to increase my line back to 200 and then I got asked "what router do I have, do I have a gigabit router" like WTF can you people not read put me back to my 200/200 account and stop asking stupid questions.
 
also agree

I had actually opted for the 1000mbps/100 account, was told it was not live yet but then got sent an email saying that Cool ideas will be "upgrading" my account onto 100/100.I replied to the ticket that I wanted the 1000mbps and not the 100mbps. was told they are still sorting out the Vumatel network and so the 1000 is not live yet. I then queried how they could advertise a product that is not available yet, but anyway said no worry but can they please ensure that my account stays on 200/200 and not downgraded to 100/100 to be then upgraded to the 1000/100.

They commented that they would do this. They downgraded my line speed to 100/100 anyway on Tuesday. I have now been battling to get my account moved back to the 200/200 and since I have been made aware of the 1000 being only for local and the actual international only being 100 I have now cancelled my order for the 1000 but my line is still sitting at 100

I once again asked them to increase my line back to 200 and then I got asked "what router do I have, do I have a gigabit router" like WTF can you people not read put me back to my 200/200 account and stop asking stupid questions.
Please give me your reference number so I can look into this for you?
 
Cant connect on Openserve with Cool Ideas, call centre says they need to escalate... Internet was on and when my power went off for 1 minute my net was off after the power came back on. So frustrating.
 
Anyone else having issues with Openserve? I can connect to a openserve guest account but not to my cool ideas account
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X