D-Link 2750u/Tenda A3 Wireless Range Extender setup issues

JJRM

Hi MyBBer's,

I want to be able to configure a Tenda A3 wireless range extender to extend the range of an existing wireless router (D-Link 2750u) but I'm struggling a bit with figuring out how to correctly configure the 2750u.

In brief, I understand that the A3 needs to be configured in "Network Bridge" mode with all the credentials matching those on the main router (2750u). However, I can't seem to figure out how to go further. I'll appreciate any help I can get from you guys.

Has anyone been able to get these two devices talking to each other? :confused:

Tim the Techxpert

Expert Member
Hi JJRM,
I don't have the particular equipment available that you have and each one is configured differently. However I came across this which gives a good generic description of how to do it.

Let me know how you get on!!

Regards

Tim

Werner Vorster

Tenda A30

Hi MyBBer's,

I want to be able to configure a Tenda A3 wireless range extender to extend the range of an existing wireless router (D-Link 2750u) but I'm struggling a bit with figuring out how to correctly configure the 2750u.

In brief, I understand that the A3 needs to be configured in "Network Bridge" mode with all the credentials matching those on the main router (2750u). However, I can't seem to figure out how to go further. I'll appreciate any help I can get from you guys.

Has anyone been able to get these two devices talking to each other? :confused:

Have you managed to sort this problem as I am experiencing the same issue?