Diablo Immortal - Blizzcon Announcement

ekske1

Executive Member
With ' overwhelming ' support from the d-fans. I'll probably try it but I am really not a fan of gaming on my phone as I have an actual pc / console for that.

In fact I am more interested in Wc3 Reforged.

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
Amazing how far tech has come along on a telephone
This was awesome in my 20s and now we have Diablo on a phone :eek:

techead

Honorary Master
It is NOT being received well, can’t say I’m surprised.

EA screwed the C&C franchise by doing a mobile game, just go see the thumbs down numbers on THAT video... sheesh!

You’d think Blizzard would have learnt from that? Yet they insist they are listening to the community.

“We love Diablo...” - Blizzard

Here have a mobile game.

Ryansr

Expert Member
It is NOT being received well, can’t say I’m surprised.

EA screwed the C&C franchise by doing a mobile game, just go see the thumbs down numbers on THAT video... sheesh!

You’d think Blizzard would have learnt from that? Yet they insist they are listening to the community.

“We love Diablo...” - Blizzard

Here have a mobile game.
"I love Diablo..." - Ryansr

requiem

Expert Member
Urgh.

Why not a d4 announcement.

Expect micro transaction...

poffle

Executive Member
Its blizzard, its all about the money. Mobile gaming is HUGEEEEEEEEE in Asia, why would they make something that will sell less. Activision Blizzard are kark

ekske1

Executive Member
Just played some crusaders of light on my p20 lite and it was just meh. Suppose you have to be more cell phone gaming generation for this to work a lot better.

techead

Honorary Master
It's going to be interesting to see what D3 players think of the game now, compared to the state it was in during D3's heyday, as many of the criticisms of the game I still see mentioned are long gone.
That’s a good point. Each time I play PoE I’m more and more impressed with it.

I haven’t played Diablo for a very long time now, since just after the Necro expansion pack which I refused to pay for.

Time to fire up Path Of Exile again, just need to find a clan/community to enjoy/play with. I really don’t like playing that kind of game alone