Diablo Immortal - Blizzcon Announcement

Amazing how far tech has come along on a telephone
This was awesome in my 20s and now we have Diablo on a phone :eek:
 
It is NOT being received well, can’t say I’m surprised.

EA screwed the C&C franchise by doing a mobile game, just go see the thumbs down numbers on THAT video... sheesh!

You’d think Blizzard would have learnt from that? Yet they insist they are listening to the community.

“We love Diablo...” - Blizzard

Here have a mobile game.


14097da5b06eb7bdd49bc418fbfeff2d.jpg
 
It is NOT being received well, can’t say I’m surprised.

EA screwed the C&C franchise by doing a mobile game, just go see the thumbs down numbers on THAT video... sheesh!

You’d think Blizzard would have learnt from that? Yet they insist they are listening to the community.

“We love Diablo...” - Blizzard

Here have a mobile game.

"I love Diablo..." - Ryansr
 
Urgh.


Why not a d4 announcement.


Expect micro transaction...
 
Its blizzard, its all about the money. Mobile gaming is HUGEEEEEEEEE in Asia, why would they make something that will sell less. Activision Blizzard are kark
 
It's going to be interesting to see what D3 players think of the game now, compared to the state it was in during D3's heyday, as many of the criticisms of the game I still see mentioned are long gone.

That’s a good point. Each time I play PoE I’m more and more impressed with it.

I haven’t played Diablo for a very long time now, since just after the Necro expansion pack which I refused to pay for.

Time to fire up Path Of Exile again, just need to find a clan/community to enjoy/play with. I really don’t like playing that kind of game alone
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X