DigiChilli January Status and feedback

I dont know how you guys are doing it but i get 3kb/s on Astraweb :eek:
 
Its running quite well at the moment, around 30K with youtube and astraweb.
 
oh ok, well you should be getting more than that, i would say around 30-40k??
:wtf: captain obvious.
But i'm getting 1kb/s :cry: SO DEAL WITH IT!!
/sob /sob makes small cuts in wrist with blade... :cry:
 
What is going on with my connection ! Since about 7:30 last night everything has been dead slow, my news server speeds have not gone past 23KB/s (I'm on a 4MB line and a mild account ) where as before I was getting about 50-60 KB/s ? Is anyone else experiencing this?
 
What is going on with my connection ! Since about 7:30 last night everything has been dead slow, my news server speeds have not gone past 23KB/s (I'm on a 4MB line and a mild account ) where as before I was getting about 50-60 KB/s ? Is anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, I've been pointing this out since yesterday...I believe this is the new "Normal"
 
My lord, I hope not . If so I will definitely cancel next month! Does that mean that they have eliminated the bursting?
 
What is going on with my connection ! Since about 7:30 last night everything has been dead slow, my news server speeds have not gone past 23KB/s (I'm on a 4MB line and a mild account ) where as before I was getting about 50-60 KB/s ? Is anyone else experiencing this?

me 2


THIS IS HORRENDOUS
 
My lord, I hope not . If so I will definitely cancel next month! Does that mean that they have eliminated the bursting?

I am definately gonna cancel next month. This product is so unstable. Not gonna pay for a product that doesn't deliver what it supposed to be.
 
My lord, I hope not . If so I will definitely cancel next month! Does that mean that they have eliminated the bursting?

I don't think so, that'd definately sink Digi's already sinking ship. I have the spicy package with a 384 line and I'm still bursting over 40k/Bs through DAP and jDownloader so I guess there's hope :o
 
I don't think so, that'd definately sink Digi's already sinking ship. I have the spicy package with a 384 line and I'm still bursting over 40k/Bs through DAP and jDownloader so I guess there's hope :o

I hope you are right . I have not seen any bursting on my 4MB line since last night....
 
I don't think so, that'd definately sink Digi's already sinking ship. I have the spicy package with a 384 line and I'm still bursting over 40k/Bs through DAP and jDownloader so I guess there's hope :o

What you are getting is not bursting, you are getting your package speeds...384/8 will give you 48KB, minus some overhead...40KB. On a 4MB line using a spicy account, bursting will be anything in excess of the package speed.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X