DigiChilli January Status and feedback

Speeds are getting there.

Yay. I managed to download 1 gig of torrents from last night till now. Speeds are getting there. Keep it up DC.
 
I am getting maximum of 20KBps on Spicy. :mad:
That covers the whole range of downloads RS, MU and direct downloads. WTF. :mad:
Anyone else. :confused:
I am getting fed up with DC. This has been going on for days now.:mad:
 
I also finally managed to get 1.4gigs last night with Rapidshare.
Speeds seem to be much better.

Spicy and 384.
 
Hi. Got my account details yesterday morning.
Speeds haven't changed for me since.

HTTP browsing / downloading around 15 - 20 KBps.
Torrents floating round 10 - 15 KBps.
FTP (Seedbox) is a dead fish at solid 1.5 KBps.

Not really keen to try anything else.
Quite disappointing, but guess they do need time...
It is frustrating though seeing hard earned money pull 8 MB per hour.
 
I am getting maximum of 20KBps on Spicy. :mad:
That covers the whole range of downloads RS, MU and direct downloads. WTF. :mad:
Anyone else. :confused:
I am getting fed up with DC. This has been going on for days now.:mad:

The story of my life...let me also throw some toys...oh yes, I forgot, they are all broken :D
 
Hmm, I see my RapidShare downloads sitting at about 29kB/s and has been for last couple of minutes. My average line speed downloads has gone from 12kB/s this morning to around 24kB/s now.

EDIT: And completing successfully!
 
Last edited:
is remote working? i cannot get a connection to my home pc atm. want to check RS
 
I havn't checked mine but i dont care about bursting just keep the network stable for now ffs!
 
I havn't checked mine but i dont care about bursting just keep the network stable for now ffs!

+1
I guess I don't care 'bout bursting because I only have a 384 line, and it is downloading at 20-30kB/s.
Keep it up guys.;)
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X