DigiChilli January Status and feedback

Watch guys getting Auth Errors now, so don't reset your connection just incase. Anybody else having Auth problems?
 
Back up now. Prehaps DC did a little maintenance? Any glad it's back up :)
 
DC is the best kept secret out there - check when last someone has said anything negative on here :twisted:
 
For the past hour now the speeds have been a bit slow. It's fluctuating between slow and fast. It happened on Saturday around 18:00 as well. Other than these slowdowns I've been getting full speed as usual.
 
Same here. I'm pretty sure MWEB is also having a problem with their international bandwidth. I think it's safe to say that it may be a Seacom issue or hell could be Neotel with their fantastic infrastructure :sick:

Not really worth complaining about. It's month end I downloaded a ***** load again so I don't mind slow'ish speeds for now, because it will be fixed like always :p
 
Durban to Maimi: (even though I'm still not in Durbz :p)

http://www.speedtest.net/result/934680157.png

Durban to Durban:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/934681340.png

I can already tell you what the problem is. Clue: Look at the the ping/latency of the international & local speed tests. Found it yet? Nope? The answer is the link between DC and London must be degraded some how to give such terrible results.

I could be wrong but seeing as MWEB has the exact same problem I'm guessing DC has it too. It should come right in a few days, if not just get a hold of DC and make them give you better speeds :p
 
Durban to Maimi: (even though I'm still not in Durbz :p)

http://www.speedtest.net/result/934680157.png

Durban to Durban:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/934681340.png

I can already tell you what the problem is. Clue: Look at the the ping/latency of the international & local speed tests. Found it yet? Nope? The answer is the link between DC and London must be degraded some how to give such terrible results.

I could be wrong but seeing as MWEB has the exact same problem I'm guessing DC has it too. It should come right in a few days, if not just get a hold of DC and make them give you better speeds :p

Get hold of DC? Good grief - I've been trying to signup via credit card, direct debit and its just not working out for me. The web page is half functional and no feedback recieved on most of my e-mail sent.

This sucks so far ....:mad:
 
Get hold of DC? Good grief - I've been trying to signup via credit card, direct debit and its just not working out for me. The web page is half functional and no feedback recieved on most of my e-mail sent.

This sucks so far ....:mad:

Ouch yeah that does suck. I will admit DC is very slack when it comes to replying to emails & their website sucks even more so. Best advice I can give you is to keep trying to get them on the phone and setup everything that way.

Might suck now but once you are on DC is beyond great. Good Luck :)
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X