DigiChilli January Status and feedback

NO dude YOU SEEM to suffer from illiteracy AND selective reading, AS I stated earlier and a friendly reminder, so did many others, Dave does NOT and did not reply UNTIL I reported Digichilli to the ISPA:) Further do you suffer with ADHD (attention deficit disorder)?I stated my case and pointed out issues that was earlier spoken of in this thread, by many others!
Now if you have nothing good to say please don't bother replying!

Now enjoy your day further:)

Pretty sure that is why they changed their website to reflect the "UP TO 256k"
 
NO dude YOU SEEM to suffer from illiteracy AND selective reading, AS I stated earlier and a friendly reminder, so did many others, Dave does NOT and did not reply UNTIL I reported Digichilli to the ISPA:) Further do you suffer with ADHD (attention deficit disorder)?I stated my case and pointed out issues that was earlier spoken of in this thread, by many others!
Now if you have nothing good to say please don't bother replying!

Now enjoy your day further:)

Pot, kettle, black :whistle:
 
Pretty sure that is why they changed their website to reflect the "UP TO 256k"

That was noted soon after I received a reply back from them (ISPA). That is also what I tried pointing out earlier, but "Jak", someone, jumped on his horse instead of taking time to read.
Digichilli stopped their forum, because of clients questioning and complaining, they ignored emails, customer service could not help, instead kept saying they will return the call.

Not once did Dave post anything regarding network issues in digichilli forum, by chance some clients were redirected to this thread.

On a positive note, I am glad that digichilli clients are getting feedback, that the network issues are getting sorted out:)
 
NO dude YOU SEEM to suffer from illiteracy AND selective reading, AS I stated earlier and a friendly reminder, so did many others, Dave does NOT and did not reply UNTIL I reported Digichilli to the ISPA:) Further do you suffer with ADHD (attention deficit disorder)?I stated my case and pointed out issues that was earlier spoken of in this thread, by many others!
Now if you have nothing good to say please don't bother replying!

Now enjoy your day further:)

Guys, let's play nice. RPM 2 weeks ago requested that ppl refrain from personal insults, the last thread was closed because of that...please, let's resepct one another.
 
Using a payed for Premium Rapidshare account to download and only getting 100mb every 2-3 hours is pretty pathetic and not really worth it. :mad:
Beginning of the month was Fantastic but the past week the service has just gone down the crapper.
Dave told us that the Rapidshare speeds would get better but when can we expect it to happen? I haven't noticed any substantial increase in speeds since RS has been shaped especially afterhours. :(

There are only 14 days left and I'm not signing up again if these problems continue.

+1
 
looks like shaper working well. Get constant +- 60 - 65KB/s on rapidshare. ONly issue i cant finish a file. As soon as single threat downloading is reached, it stops. Hope it gets fixed as well. Does anybody else have an issue with files not completing the downloads?
 
You seem suffer from selective reading. //edit// and just for clarity, i'm in no way affiliated with digichilli in anyway. I'm just a user like the next guy.





If you want to be up to date with the latest news just email Dave and ask him. That what i done, maybe you should do the same.

I do apologize proff. It goes both ways, especially when i was merely trying to explain and defend myself here. Case closed. No more slander:)
 
I do apologize proff. It goes both ways, especially when i was merely trying to explain and defend myself here. Case closed. No more slander:)

Thanx man, you right, it does go both ways...concise, to the point and constructive feedback, that's all we ask for :)
 
looks like shaper working well. Get constant +- 60 - 65KB/s on rapidshare. ONly issue i cant finish a file. As soon as single threat downloading is reached, it stops. Hope it gets fixed as well. Does anybody else have an issue with files not completing the downloads?

What package are you on? I have just been told by helpdesk that 10kB/s is about what I can expect on Spicy on a 4mbps line. :(
 
Astraweb has picked up to around 20K, i've been getting around 8-10K for the last day or so.
 
Just a question...is DC a ISPA member?

Yes. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=202429321076&ref=mf

On their wall clearly states the following:

We're the HOTTEST new kid on the block. UNCAPPED extreme.
Information
Category:
Internet & Technology - General
Description:
DigiChilli is a dynamic Virtual Telco Network Operator based in South Africa. It now delivers world class, high-speed, uncapped ADSL services at cost-effective prices through the international Seacom cable.

We are now a registered ISP with ISPA.
Wow, that is hot!

With South Africa’s best uncapped ADSL service, enjoy a sizzling connection with no restrictions for down and uploading. We’re the best prepaid uncapped solution in South Africa by lots of Scovilles.
 
Yes. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=202429321076&ref=mf

On their wall clearly states the following:

We're the HOTTEST new kid on the block. UNCAPPED extreme.
Information
Category:
Internet & Technology - General
Description:
DigiChilli is a dynamic Virtual Telco Network Operator based in South Africa. It now delivers world class, high-speed, uncapped ADSL services at cost-effective prices through the international Seacom cable.

We are now a registered ISP with ISPA.
Wow, that is hot!

With South Africa’s best uncapped ADSL service, enjoy a sizzling connection with no restrictions for down and uploading. We’re the best prepaid uncapped solution in South Africa by lots of Scovilles.

Thanks
 
Astraweb has just gone back to 8-10K. Don't you wish digichilli had a webcam so we could see what is going on.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X