Discovery Vitality [2018]

My insure app never starts recording. So yours recored without the TWT tracker?

Wonder if one can get the tracker without being an insurance member.

My insurance app tracks correctly without the TWT tracker. Got my play for this as well this week. My car is not with Discovery Insure, but my wife's is.

Anyone else have issues with their Active Rewards goal? All my activities still say "Points not Calculated". Should have easily made my goal
 
Need some vitality friends SHENGRL0d0
The wife and I also need a couple more, please:
OLENAP1a86
JAMESNS76c

Edit: Got 25 points again, tile right next to a diamond...
Has anyone ever gotten a board where (except if you picked a diamond), you didn't pick a tile right next to one? I still think these things are kind of rigged ;-)
 
I got 75 with my 1st pick 2 weeks back, and was some way off the diamond. I didn't get my pick allocated last week but was promised 2 picks this week which I did get. I picked 100 with 1st one and 25 with 2nd, the diamond was right next to my 100. I'm a sceptic by nature but I don't think it's rigged, I mean 9 of my 20 squares are 25, that's nearly half, also 8 squares border my pick so again a good chance that a diamond is one of those. Another also I don't think I got the drive reward even though I did reach the goal. Maybe I should log an issue on it with them, is it worth it?
 
Thanks for the data point. Perhaps I've just been incredibly unlucky. It is possible, I guess.
I don't have Vitality Drive, but I've found Discovery have been very good about responding to issues.
 
The wife and I also need a couple more, please:
OLENAP1a86
JAMESNS76c

Edit: Got 25 points again, tile right next to a diamond...
Has anyone ever gotten a board where (except if you picked a diamond), you didn't pick a tile right next to one? I still think these things are kind of rigged ;-)

Added.
 
3x25 points. Like seriously i picked the three lowest tiles on the board. booo
 
The wife and I also need a couple more, please:
OLENAP1a86
JAMESNS76c

Edit: Got 25 points again, tile right next to a diamond...
Has anyone ever gotten a board where (except if you picked a diamond), you didn't pick a tile right next to one? I still think these things are kind of rigged ;-)
Added :) I think I have enough now :)
 
How does the 36 gym visits per rolling 12 month window work now, has it changed? If it has, I cannot find any info on it.

My wife lost her 50% discount in July, literally like a week after it went under 36. After that, she picked it up again and is now already on 49 visits, according to the Virgin Active app. However, visiting the Vitality GymTracker page, we get the following:
1537957396895.png

But she went over 36 within a few weeks already, and kept it above there. When will the discount re-apply? They were pretty fast to remove it, why do we have to wait months for it to re-apply? It was supposed to be lower again at the end of August.

It seems I am missing something.
 
The wife and I also need a couple more, please:
OLENAP1a86
JAMESNS76c

Edit: Got 25 points again, tile right next to a diamond...
Has anyone ever gotten a board where (except if you picked a diamond), you didn't pick a tile right next to one? I still think these things are kind of rigged ;-)[/QUOTE

Sent request and to others from the forum.

Thanks
 
How does the 36 gym visits per rolling 12 month window work now, has it changed? If it has, I cannot find any info on it.

My wife lost her 50% discount in July, literally like a week after it went under 36. After that, she picked it up again and is now already on 49 visits, according to the Virgin Active app. However, visiting the Vitality GymTracker page, we get the following:
View attachment 559309

But she went over 36 within a few weeks already, and kept it above there. When will the discount re-apply? They were pretty fast to remove it, why do we have to wait months for it to re-apply? It was supposed to be lower again at the end of August.

It seems I am missing something.
Contact Vitality support. They're generally pretty good at resolving such issues.
 
How does the 36 gym visits per rolling 12 month window work now, has it changed? If it has, I cannot find any info on it.

My wife lost her 50% discount in July, literally like a week after it went under 36. After that, she picked it up again and is now already on 49 visits, according to the Virgin Active app. However, visiting the Vitality GymTracker page, we get the following:
View attachment 559309

But she went over 36 within a few weeks already, and kept it above there. When will the discount re-apply? They were pretty fast to remove it, why do we have to wait months for it to re-apply? It was supposed to be lower again at the end of August.

It seems I am missing something.

I thought if it dips under 36 your membership is cancelled and you need to re-join?
 
No. My wife dipped under the required visits, and lost her discount. When she got back on track a couple months later, discount was reinstated.
 
My insure app never starts recording. So yours recored without the TWT tracker?

Wonder if one can get the tracker without being an insurance member.

Mine also records without the tracker. Checked all the settings?
 
How does the 36 gym visits per rolling 12 month window work now, has it changed? If it has, I cannot find any info on it.

My wife lost her 50% discount in July, literally like a week after it went under 36. After that, she picked it up again and is now already on 49 visits, according to the Virgin Active app. However, visiting the Vitality GymTracker page, we get the following:
View attachment 559309

But she went over 36 within a few weeks already, and kept it above there. When will the discount re-apply? They were pretty fast to remove it, why do we have to wait months for it to re-apply? It was supposed to be lower again at the end of August.

It seems I am missing something.

AFAIK they keep checking back 12 months after the end of each month to see if the total adds up to 36 or more for 12 months.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X