Discovery Vitality [2018]

So I'm not a Discovery client but a friend send me a link for Discovery Open. Apparently it seems as though this is Vitality for non Discovery members. Obviously nothing in life is free so what's the catch? I don't want to register and give my details until I know the full implications.
 
Hi folks, VAR friend requests welcomed.
PM me your invite link
 
Need friends 4 free play. Invite code *removed*

Edit: many thanks for all the invites! Spread the love.
 
Last edited:
So I'm not a Discovery client but a friend send me a link for Discovery Open. Apparently it seems as though this is Vitality for non Discovery members. Obviously nothing in life is free so what's the catch? I don't want to register and give my details until I know the full implications.
There doesn't seem to be any catch, maybe they want to collect data or something. It seems they're hoping that the people who sign up for "free" will end up enjoying the programme and wanting to get the full benefits?
 
Need friends 4 free play. Invite code DAVIDHB5f8

Done. I also need some love..

Edit : Thanks I'm full


Thanks

PS. I already had 4 friends.. does that mean I just need 1 or I need to add 5 to what I had before.... Hmmm.
 
Last edited:
Need some vitality friends as well, invite WASIMM9ca2
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X