• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Discovery Vitality [2018]

silkman

Expert Member
So I'm not a Discovery client but a friend send me a link for Discovery Open. Apparently it seems as though this is Vitality for non Discovery members. Obviously nothing in life is free so what's the catch? I don't want to register and give my details until I know the full implications.

Tinuva

The Magician
Need friends 4 free play. Invite code *removed*

Edit: many thanks for all the invites! Spread the love.

Last edited:

newby_investor

So I'm not a Discovery client but a friend send me a link for Discovery Open. Apparently it seems as though this is Vitality for non Discovery members. Obviously nothing in life is free so what's the catch? I don't want to register and give my details until I know the full implications.
There doesn't seem to be any catch, maybe they want to collect data or something. It seems they're hoping that the people who sign up for "free" will end up enjoying the programme and wanting to get the full benefits?

abudabi

Expert Member
Need friends 4 free play. Invite code DAVIDHB5f8
Done. I also need some love..

Edit : Thanks I'm full

Thanks

PS. I already had 4 friends.. does that mean I just need 1 or I need to add 5 to what I had before.... Hmmm.

Last edited: