Discovery Vitality [2018]

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
I got the max points on my board the other day. This was just the first time free play. Haven't been getting my goals recently.

Screenshot_20180916-085102_Discovery[1].jpg

Noisybottom

I still not got my board to play this week. I do see on their website they are aware of an issue of some members not getting their reward boards, are there others who also not got their play this week?

jman

Expert Member
Does the random get calculated in the moment or before? Because a computers random is not as random as one might think...
Didn't ask, but I'd assume it's when you've achieved your goal, or when you get the play allocated to you on a Wednesday

Edit:
Actually I know for a fact it's not the moment before you select the board. Because if 1000's of people are doing that at a time, it'll crash their systems

NihilimSA

I did not get my board to play this week either. The board that shows the result has changed from last week but I never got the chance to play. Not on the Tuesday when I reached my goal nor the Wednesday when the rewards was historically handed out.

I tried to make a ticket regarding this but the service was/is down.
I tweeted them as much but also got no reply.

They really need a better way to communicate with their customers. I find this ignore everyone until the problem goes away approach very frustrating.

These reward benefits are getting worse and worse with every update.
I also cant see my goals achieved streak anymore.

They should really get customer input before they start doing what they think is improvements.

abudabi

Expert Member
Got SMS

Vitality: we owe you a play on the gameboard! We're sorry this week's play didn't pull through - it'll be waiting for you next Wednesday, 26 September. Auth FSP

Edit:
Actually I know for a fact it's not the moment before you select the board. Because if 1000's of people are doing that at a time, it'll crash their systems
This is Discovery though, it doesn't take that much to crash their servers... It sometimes seems as though the simple act of walking to Kauai will do it.