Won my first diamond....yahoooo
For real??
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Won my first diamond....yahoooo
For real??
It is the max i have seen (100) - But board dependentI though max was 100 points?
Spoke to someone I know that works at vitality. Boards aren't rigged and it is chance

I got the max points on my board the other day. This was just the first time free play. Haven't been getting my goals recently.
Does the random get calculated in the moment or before? Because a computers random is not as random as one might think...Spoke to someone I know that works at vitality. Boards aren't rigged and it is chance
Didn't ask, but I'd assume it's when you've achieved your goal, or when you get the play allocated to you on a WednesdayDoes the random get calculated in the moment or before? Because a computers random is not as random as one might think...
Yes this!To their credit, yes, I also got that sms a few minutes ago. Rather late than never.
Haven't gotten one yet...Yes this!
Did you get your cash back on the Versa?I was waiting for them to get stock of that particular Fitbit and once they called to say it had arrived I told them I would go in the next day :/
Edit:
Actually I know for a fact it's not the moment before you select the board. Because if 1000's of people are doing that at a time, it'll crash their systems