RogueTr00per
Honorary Master
Yeah R500 back, was super diligent to not buy anything else from Dischem too until the next cycleDid you get your cash back on the Versa?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Yeah R500 back, was super diligent to not buy anything else from Dischem too until the next cycleDid you get your cash back on the Versa?
I tried must said I'm. Unable to send a pmHi folks, VAR friend requests welcomed.
PM me your invite link
There doesn't seem to be any catch, maybe they want to collect data or something. It seems they're hoping that the people who sign up for "free" will end up enjoying the programme and wanting to get the full benefits?So I'm not a Discovery client but a friend send me a link for Discovery Open. Apparently it seems as though this is Vitality for non Discovery members. Obviously nothing in life is free so what's the catch? I don't want to register and give my details until I know the full implications.
Need friends 4 free play. Invite code DAVIDHB5f8
Need friends 4 free play. Invite code KARENEBca3
InvitedNeed some vitality friends as well, invite WASIMM9ca2
InvitedNeed friends 4 free play. Invite code KARENEBca3
Need friends 4 free play. Invite code KARENEBca3
Need some vitality friends as well, invite WASIMM9ca2
Added you all to my requests . Needed three .. thxGLENB42095, needing some vitality love too please.
Just another free play hunter. MATTHEJ73c
Please, add me IGORI8aec6
Invite sentPlease, add me IGORI8aec6