Discovery Vitality [2018]

Also have a Polar M400, it can tell me the average if I configure it to do so. It can also beep at me when I go too slowly. Does the Apple watch have that kind of functionality? It could help in making sure you get the right average.
 
Nice! What are you going to spend it on?

My game board finally updated so I managed to make a play (just got 25 points...)

I am still banking reward points to see what I can end up getting before they expire. Have 300 points and 1 diamond.
 
So the diamond gets You an entry into the draw, and you need to get more to spend them? 1 alone doesn't have any value right?
 
Anyone notice that PnP vouchers seem to have disappeared from the 100-point section?

I don't shop at Woolworths but my mother does. I'm wondering whether Discovery is clever enough to tie a Woolworths voucher that I generate to my own (non-existent) Woolworths card. Anyone know whether these vouchers are transferable like the PnP ones are?
 
So the diamond gets You an entry into the draw, and you need to get more to spend them? 1 alone doesn't have any value right?

Yep seems like it. Need at least 2 diamonds to spend it on a reward.
 
Latest bonus play.. "If 1 friend joins using your invite code, you'll earn a bonus play"

My kids have phones so can download the app... but they wont scrore exercise points. Wonder if that'll work? :unsure:
 
Is that one play per week for drive rewards plus one play per week for meeting fitness targets? i.e a maximum of two plays per week?
Plus one for bouns play - so max is currently 3 - 1x fitness, 1x drive, 1x bonus
 
Bonus for inviting someone who isn't already on vitality to join the Vitality Open?
For this week yes.
Last week was for you and 5 friends reaching drive or fitness goal before that for adding 5 friends etc.
who knows what next week is :unsure:
 
I got 50 40 25 so 115 in total not bad, still no diamond
 
Going to play Rihanna's Diamond next week to see if I can improve my luck. Got 40 and 30 for the week.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X