Peder
Hobbit
I wish it was the same on the apple watch. Kinda frustrating.I also wish the Samsung watches gave an average HR during workouts, rather than a live HR.
It does make me push harder just to make sure though!
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I wish it was the same on the apple watch. Kinda frustrating.I also wish the Samsung watches gave an average HR during workouts, rather than a live HR.
It does make me push harder just to make sure though!
Is there no way to do this?I also wish the Samsung watches gave an average HR during workouts, rather than a live HR.
It does make me push harder just to make sure though!
Not with the Gear S2, and not with the S3 either from what I have seen. I'll hopefully have mine later this week, so I'll report back when I've confirmed.Is there no way to do this?
Nice! What are you going to spend it on?Finally got a diamond on the gameboard.
Nice! What are you going to spend it on?
My game board finally updated so I managed to make a play (just got 25 points...)
So the diamond gets You an entry into the draw, and you need to get more to spend them? 1 alone doesn't have any value right?
Is that one play per week for drive rewards plus one play per week for meeting fitness targets? i.e a maximum of two plays per week?You only get 1 play per week.
Plus one for bouns play - so max is currently 3 - 1x fitness, 1x drive, 1x bonusIs that one play per week for drive rewards plus one play per week for meeting fitness targets? i.e a maximum of two plays per week?
Is that one play per week for drive rewards plus one play per week for meeting fitness targets? i.e a maximum of two plays per week?
Bonus for inviting someone who isn't already on vitality to join the Vitality Open?Plus one for bouns play - so max is currently 3 - 1x fitness, 1x drive, 1x bonus
For this week yes.Bonus for inviting someone who isn't already on vitality to join the Vitality Open?
Oh that's cool that it changes each week.For this week yes.
Last week was for you and 5 friends reaching drive or fitness goal before that for adding 5 friends etc.
who knows what next week is![]()