South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
100% - which is why I get annoyed when they move some goal posts, they changed their whole vitality based on a 'you can't buy gold, you need to have been active to get it', so they create the unrealistic points hurdles (like 80% max which will basically kill you).... but then fitness assessment is a joke
I just started with the Drive app this week - do I have to drive at least 100km in one week in order to make the Drive goal? I seldom drive that much - doubt I'll do it this week.
100km of 5 star drives. Apparently consecutivelyI just started with the Drive app this week - do I have to drive at least 100km in one week in order to make the Drive goal? I seldom drive that much - doubt I'll do it this week.
4 or 5 star for Your overall trip100km of 5 star drives. Apparently consecutively
This is what I generally get, either 200 for half an hour at 70% or 300 for an hour -seldom get 300 for 80% unless am pushing on a run.You can get 300 points for 1h at 70% as well. Takes a bit more time but I find it much less strenuous overall, and probably better for fat burning if I understand what my
If I remember correctly, apart from the Wattbike I had to do one deep squat (fairly close to and) facing a wall, one push up, a shoulder stretch test (trying to touch your hands, one over behind your head and the other from below behind your back?), single leg squats from a low bench, a straight leg lift lying on your back ... not sure if there was a sit-up somewhere as well?
This is what I generally get, either 200 for half an hour at 70% or 300 for an hour -seldom get 300 for 80% unless am pushing on a run.
I have to push it a bit to get 80% (which for me is about 136). If I run without pushing it, my HR is around 132. I deliberately choose routes with hills if I need to get 300 points in 30 min, and I run for a couple of minutes to get my rate up before I start my watch.
How will 80% of max kill you? I average over 80% of max for over 3 hours while cycling... Hell, I've averaged over 90% of max for an hour in shorter races and I didn't die (at least last I check I'm not dead)
My heart rate is usually even higher when I runHaha! I was just kidding, it was just a marked difference in what was required - also, not being a cyclist doesn't help my cause
Usually 4 days.How long before Parkrun points reflect?
Usually 4 days.
I didn't get a bonus play. I invited a non member and they said they registered but they are not showing up on my list of friends. Not sure if the person did it correctly.Did anyone not get their bonus play from last week? I added a non vitality member to my team.?
I did not, added a two non vitality persons, however these people were with discovery and vitality previously - 4 years ago.Did anyone not get their bonus play from last week? I added a non vitality member to my team.?