• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Discovery Vitality [2018]

I've been using PnP vouchers up to now but they seem to have been replaced with Woolworths vouchers at the moment. I'm saving my points hoping that the PnP ones come back... Either of these two stores you can get 25% of your voucher back again in cash, if you spend them on healthy food...

Before this system, I was very quick to spend my smoothie vouchers... All of a sudden I've become a hoarder, and now I'm hanging onto my points for dear life...
Yes it makes sense as smoothie vouchers expires in 2 week. You could have never hoarded them. I used to get Better value with those 3 smoothies a week VS 75 points now

twr

I sent an enquirey to Discovery as to why I didn't get my bonus reward, they replied. To say according to their system I did receive my drive and health reward, but never answered my original question they need to read my email properly before answering, oh and they said if none of my rewards appear I mist uninstall the app