South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.

I've only had two spins so far. 25 and 30 so far. :/You guys are extremely lucky I have only got 25 every time only exception was one 50 out of almost 15 tries
Nope. I think you need 3 to actually buy something. Though you do go into some sort of draw to win all those 'for life' things they mentionGot a diamond today... No use for one diamond, correct?
Yes it makes sense as smoothie vouchers expires in 2 week. You could have never hoarded them. I used to get Better value with those 3 smoothies a week VS 75 points nowBefore this system, I was very quick to spend my smoothie vouchers... All of a sudden I've become a hoarder, and now I'm hanging onto my points for dear life...![]()
I think you can use 2 and some points for R250 vouchers at some places but yeah nothing for 1 diamond.Got a diamond today... No use for one diamond, correct?
My Park run points haven't come through this week. They usually have by this time on Wednesday. Anyone else also have this problem for this week?
My vitality drive hasn't updated since yesterday morningMy Park run points haven't come through this week. They usually have by this time on Wednesday. Anyone else also have this problem for this week?
My Park run points haven't come through this week. They usually have by this time on Wednesday. Anyone else also have this problem for this week?
My vitality drive hasn't updated since yesterday morning![]()
It's my first week on vitality drive. I had 81 points yesterday. Today it's down to 8 points. Is this normal?