Discovery Vitality [2018]

Nice. snagged my 1st one last week and this week was a 75.
 
Before this system, I was very quick to spend my smoothie vouchers... All of a sudden I've become a hoarder, and now I'm hanging onto my points for dear life...
 
You guys are extremely lucky I have only got 25 every time only exception was one 50 out of almost 15 tries
 
In terms of the "gold" what is the most efficient use of it? Woolworth's R100 vouchers?

Edit,

Better question, what is the most efficient use of all the currencies?
 
I've been using PnP vouchers up to now but they seem to have been replaced with Woolworths vouchers at the moment. I'm saving my points hoping that the PnP ones come back... Either of these two stores you can get 25% of your voucher back again in cash, if you spend them on healthy food...
 
Before this system, I was very quick to spend my smoothie vouchers... All of a sudden I've become a hoarder, and now I'm hanging onto my points for dear life...
Yes it makes sense as smoothie vouchers expires in 2 week. You could have never hoarded them. I used to get Better value with those 3 smoothies a week VS 75 points now
 
I sent an enquirey to Discovery as to why I didn't get my bonus reward, they replied. To say according to their system I did receive my drive and health reward, but never answered my original question they need to read my email properly before answering, oh and they said if none of my rewards appear I mist uninstall the app
 
My Park run points haven't come through this week. They usually have by this time on Wednesday. Anyone else also have this problem for this week?
 
Trying to use my rewards on Android. But this is the error I get. Maybe I must hoard
26a9f6bf1095c3f4ce39b26294857fdd.jpg
 
It's my first week on vitality drive. I had 81 points yesterday. Today it's down to 8 points. Is this normal?

Perhaps you reached your 100 point goal yesterday and now the points have reset. Or you had a bad drive which will also make it reset.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X