Discovery Vitality [2019]

Aharon

Honorary Master
They seem to do form halfway through your age year (not sure exactly) that you get the heart rate of the next year

Reactions: twr

Gamer

Expert Member
Weird ,I just did a workout 60mins plus average heart rate was 127bpm
according to my age I should have got 100 points as that falls in 60-69% max,,(110-127 hr) but they awarded me 300 points (128bpm -145)so yes I missed it by 1 bpm but they awarded me as if it did 128. Will they realise that ?

This seemed to happen with my wife as well over the last few months, bday is 30 December.

beefymoocow

Expert Member
This seemed to happen with my wife as well over the last few months, bday is 30 December.

Don’t they use your next birthday age. So if you turning 18 in the current year they will treat you as a 19 year old in the beginning of the year for the current year. Might be wrong.

twr

Expert Member
My birthday is next year may. As Long As I get to keep my point allocation for today and not reduce it to 100

PS there was an app notification today about the rewards but I couldn't read it. What did it say?

beefymoocow

Expert Member
My birthday is next year may. As Long As I get to keep my point allocation for today and not reduce it to 100

PS there was an app notification today about the rewards but I couldn't read it. What did it say?

Advertising junk. Telling you to use your discovery points for gifts and etc

Aharon

Honorary Master

You'll keep your points. They struggle enough to allocate, they not gonna redo

cfvh600

Expert Member
Who has insurance with Discovery and is on Active Drive and lives/work in Jo'burg? They are currently busy with research and are looking for participants. Please send a PM if you are interested.
Hi I live in Jhb and drive to Centurion every day. Does that count?

Pufferfish94

Anyone know if I can use cape Union vouchers at poetry? Also should I rush to spend my points or have them get carried over to next year ?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Got 4 plays this week? Maybe the bonus one is active now. Did not have diamonds that was going to expire.
2181e0b7d1f3395469c32f57f94a1245.jpg

ros_b

I can't recall seeing too much here about Healthy Dining. Has anyone gotten cash back? The app shows that my Col'Cacchio slip from 29 Nov was approved for the period 27 Nov - 27 Dec. When can I expect to get the cash back into my account?

Desig

Guys I have a team that works with them. Their system is a mess and they know it but we have to cover it up. Uat is pathetic and we are often in prod with major defects

twr

Expert Member
Guys I have a team that works with them. Their system is a mess and they know it but we have to cover it up. Uat is pathetic and we are often in prod with major defects
It's been having issues for a long time. Even the bank side as well. So will it allways be like this?