Discovery Vitality [2019]

abudabi

Expert Member
On an unrelated note, can anyone with a Huawei watch/strap confirm that you receive points for HR activities? Just want to make sure before I stop using my Garmin. I recently got a Huawei watch GT
You ever get an answer here ? Also looking at getting the GT.

t_girl

I am not a bank member no. Are you on iOS?I have a friend that has also activated it on iOS.
I got it this morning on iOS. And no not a bank member or a disco card member. I did sign up as being interested for disco bank but have heard nothing. Only other thing may be I am on Diamond?
Yes, I'm also iOS and I see that it did update this morning.

fruitbat

FYI. Bought the wife gaviscon now at clicks. The advance 200ml bottle x 2. It’s healthy care item which obviously means 25% cash back. But Was pleasantly surprised on the slip. R150 less 45bucks per item. Didn’t see a promo sticker on the shelf, but that’s a pretty cool deal.

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
Got paid R266~ with a reference 'Ref.Balretail 500238xxxx' at 00h27 about an hour ago. Not sure if this is the missing healthyfood owing to me for end of April... Anyone else received a similar EFT in their bank account?

jman

Expert Member
Got paid R266~ with a reference 'Ref.Balretail 500238xxxx' at 00h27 about an hour ago. Not sure if this is the missing healthyfood owing to me for end of April... Anyone else received a similar EFT in their bank account?
Yeah me too. I suspect it's the missing healthy food

abudabi

Expert Member
Am I blind cause I'm not finding it. Are you able to track any of your boosters (and the cashbacks) online ?

Last edited:

fruitbat

Me too and was 300. Usually get more than double if that is healthy food. Bit less of healthy care.
Useless?

t_girl

Got my HealthyFood cashback yesterday. Mine shows normal reference. Paid into Discovery Card.

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
Nothing received yet my end. What bank are you guys?
I'm with FNB and my normal HF date is anything from the 22nd to the 26th. In March the reference was "Eft. Ref.Vitaretail500238xxxx. 26Mar 00:00 ".

And looking back, there are multiple months where I received no cashback. I actually just give up with this joke of a company :mad: