Discovery Vitality [2019]

Mr.Ree

You can pay by cash or any bank cc/debit card. Just need to swipe your woolworths rewards card.
And you only earn points on healthy food and get penalized for unhealthy food.
Check the website for the food list. Or while at Woolworths look for the vitality logo on shelf stickers.
One more question, if I buy the healthy food and swipe my woolworths card and pay separately for my unhealthy food without swiping my woolworths card, would that work?

adielk

Expert Member
One more question, if I buy the healthy food and swipe my woolworths card and pay separately for my unhealthy food without swiping my woolworths card, would that work?
Yep since no trace.

Unless you pay with discovery card as it MAY be linked. But not saying discovery card is linked.

adielk

Expert Member
Check the vitality calculator ways to earn points. It customises to you ito age gender family member etc

t_girl

Lol I literally joined two months ago, forget five I need to buy a good cheap watch to use as I play indoor soccer so maybe that could give me points.. I just need to find the right one to work with an iPhone.. an Apple Watch is ridiculously expensive unfortunately.. any recommendations?
If you have the discovery credit card, you could get the Apple Watch through the booster. You pay R799 activation fee, and then if you meet all you exercise goals then you don't pay anything for the watch (2 year contract). If you don't meet your goals then you'll have to pay (I think it's something like R300- R400) for each month you don't meet your goals.

Your goals should be very achievable if you just joined.

Jchan11hk

Just logged in a query with Vitaliy about those Woolworths vouchers...I hope they will give my gold coins back.
Never have issues in Dischem and I used a Yuppie Chef voucher in the past weekend without a problem too.

donanicky

Just logged in a query with Vitaliy about those Woolworths vouchers...I hope they will give my gold coins back.
Never have issues in Dischem and I used a Yuppie Chef voucher in the past weekend without a problem too.
They've just replied to my query about this. There was a problem with most of the vouchers and will sms the new wicodes

Jchan11hk

They've just replied to my query about this. There was a problem with most of the vouchers and will sms the new wicodes
Okay, that would be great. Also some woolworths staff said I need a Woolworths card to be able to use these vouchers, is it true?

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
It sounds like Gold is going to be out of range for you to attain this year, perhaps just aim for Silver status? Based on the fact that you've done most of the tests (paid for and free) already you will need between 1350 points per week for the next 20 weeks. If it's 20 points per healthyfood item, then for example you will need to buy 20 per month to score you 400 points per month, assuming those items are the only items in the basket upon each purchase.

twr

Okay, that would be great. Also some woolworths staff said I need a Woolworths card to be able to use these vouchers, is it true?
Yes but it's easy .just download the ww app, register and use the ww virtual card before you scan your items. It's free as well

amabacha

Ive just received 2 SMSs with new wicodes. They read: "Discovery Vitality: Use this new R100 Woolies code <code> and redeem your Vitality Active Reward before 31/12/2019. Ts&Cs. Auth FSP

twr

Ive just received 2 SMSs with new wicodes. They read: "Discovery Vitality: Use this new R100 Woolies code and redeem your Vitality Active Reward before 31/12/2019. Ts&Cs. Auth FSP
I got one , but I never submitted a query as I've had no problems using them?free gift?

TheJman

Expert Member
How are you guys getting the woolies vouchers?? I never ever see them :(

t_girl

Is there a separate Dischem HealthyCare card like the Clicks one, or is it linked to the Dischem Loyalty card like with Woolworths?

I just realised that I don't know if I've been getting HealthyCare cashback for Dischem (Clicks is my primary one).

TheJman

Expert Member
Is there a separate Dischem HealthyCare card like the Clicks one, or is it linked to the Dischem Loyalty card like with Woolworths?

I just realised that I don't know if I've been getting HealthyCare cashback for Dischem (Clicks is my primary one).
I think I linked mine to my Dischem card... or so I hope!!

Edit: oh damn... just checked the site... looks like there is a specific card.... damn!

t_girl

I think I linked mine to my Dischem card... or so I hope!!

Edit: oh damn... just checked the site... looks like there is a specific card.... damn!
Damn. I was about to switch my primary partner...good thing I asked first.