Discovery Vitality [2019]

Fcon_Vpro

Damn. I was about to switch my primary partner...good thing I asked first.
Its quick to get the new card. You go to the counter usually by the dischem entrance and they can do the linking and give you your card at the same time. Think it took 10min.

Aharon

Executive Member
You need a single dischem benefit card, but it should say vitality on it as well. And make sure it's linked at the counter.

t_girl

Its quick to get the new card. You go to the counter usually by the dischem entrance and they can do the linking and give you your card at the same time. Think it took 10min.
awesome thanks.

You need a single dischem benefit card, but it should say vitality on it as well. And make sure it's linked at the counter.
the one I have doesn't say vitality on it. will have to go in and get the vitality one. thanks.

fruitbat

Expert Member
Did the shoe booster. after doing the activation a week ago. Bought the shoes today. How long does it take before the cashback starts? (Yes im hotting goals each week) From Sept for 15%? then the goal based return from Oct?

Reactions: twr

Aharon

Executive Member
Did the shoe booster. after doing the activation a week ago. Bought the shoes today. How long does it take before the cashback starts? (Yes im hotting goals each week) From Sept for 15%? then the goal based return from Oct?
Depending billing cycle but possibly end of this month

beefymoocow

I think you could only possibly see your monthly cashback at the beginning of October. Someone told me the shoe boasted will get activated in the next month you activated it. So if you activated it in August. Shoe boaster will apply from September therefore you’ll get your monthly cashback in October. But I think you should get your initial healthygear cashback in September.

Blu82

Expert Member
Have you guys noticed abnormally high battery usage from the android? I am looking at around 7% with application cleared from memory and not being used at all.

swazz99jhb

Hi

I have Vitality through a Discovery Life policy, no medical aid with them.
Is there some rules/policy on who gets what rewards?

I'm unable to access the 25 credits menu at all, keeps giving me an error "could not retrieve information. Try again later". Been saying that for almost 3 weeks now.

Looking under 40 the rewards differ to what my parents can see.

I'm on the latest Android app. Tested on a iPhone some result.

Had some BS answer from Vitality that there's only x amount of vouchers per retailer.

Thanks

Attachments

citizensa

Hi

I have Vitality through a Discovery Life policy, no medical aid with them.
Is there some rules/policy on who gets what rewards?

I'm unable to access the 25 credits menu at all, keeps giving me an error "could not retrieve information. Try again later". Been saying that for almost 3 weeks now.

Looking under 40 the rewards differ to what my parents can see.

I'm on the latest Android app. Tested on a iPhone some result.

Had some BS answer from Vitality that there's only x amount of vouchers per retailer.

Thanks
I had the same problem of not able to use any rewards so I reported it to vitality. You can see it under current reported problems

TheJman

Expert Member
Question to the panel...

Does anyone know if you can have the apple watch benefit and then also do the device booster at the same time?

jman

Expert Member
Question to the panel...

Does anyone know if you can have the apple watch benefit and then also do the device booster at the same time?
Yes you can. Not sure if they're taking new Apple watch activations at the moment though because of the card migration thing

twr

Has anyone elses vitality insurance event free km been stuck since last week, so now it shows goal not achieved yet I drove more that 100km

TheJman

Expert Member
Yes you can. Not sure if they're taking new Apple watch activations at the moment though because of the card migration thing
Okay awesome - I have the watch, just figure may as well use another booster?

amabacha

Still on device booster - can you have multiple device boosters per family? I already have one but also want to get a device for my wife from Sportsmans using device booster

Aharon

Executive Member
Still on device booster - can you have multiple device boosters per family? I already have one but also want to get a device for my wife from Sportsmans using device booster
As long as you pay the activation per individual, yes

TheJman

Expert Member
Yeah you might as well. It's limited to R4000 though so just check the terms. I prefer shoe booster
Problem is that stupid activation for the shoe booster, it's damn annoying...

Oh wait, but the shoes are 100% off??? Whereas the device is only 75%....