Discovery Vitality [2019]

twr

My event free km still suck since last week at 76km with drive insurance,lodged a query so now I don't get my reward,why does their system have so much issues

Aharon

Executive Member
My event free km still suck since last week at 76km with drive insurance,lodged a query so now I don't get my reward,why does their system have so much issues
I finished mine before it got stuck. But nothing since. Did you email vitality info or?

I'll log a call as well

twr

I finished mine before it got stuck. But nothing since. Did you email vitality info or?

I'll log a call as well
Lucky you mine stopped before I could finish the goal. Yes I emailed vitality info as well as drive insurance

t_girl

Is it not current month + last month? dont see something for last month. Its also annoyingly going into discovery bank vitality savings account, which i may have said yes to. but am unable to change :-(
They did say all cashbacks would now go into the savings account. I don't think you have a choice on that.

fruitbat

Expert Member
They did say all cashbacks would now go into the savings account. I don't think you have a choice on that.
I’ve been trying to cancel my discovery bank account for 2 weeks now. I don’t think they have developed that but yet

Aharon

Executive Member
And stuck again.. What about yours? I see my trips in the discovery app itself (not drive app) but it's not adding them on.

lws

And stuck again.. What about yours? I see my trips in the discovery app itself (not drive app) but it's not adding them on.
Yeah, same. What's annoying is that the app says I made 101km last week but the goal was not achieved. I had to call Discovery this morning to ask them to request that I be awarded manually.

twr

Stuck as well. Also took several hours to score a. trip I did yesterday eventually it said I don't have my phone which wasn't true.
I lodged a query why I didn't get my driving goal yesterday.
The days of the goals are all messed up not falling in the correct week
Also one of my fuel slips wasn't recorded in July and in may,so now I have to check every month!!
Why isn't it under their lost of faults under discovery help section?

Aharon

Executive Member
Stuck as well. Also took several hours to score a. trip I did yesterday eventually it said I don't have my phone which wasn't true.
I lodged a query why I didn't get my driving goal yesterday.
The days of the goals are all messed up not falling in the correct week
Also one of my fuel slips wasn't recorded in July and in may,so now I have to check every month!!
Why isn't it under their lost of faults under discovery help section?
Mine just updated. But I'm still fighting for 3 months of pnp cash back. Their stuff is very buggy

twr

Mine just updated. But I'm still fighting for 3 months of pnp cash back. Their stuff is very buggy
Mine unstuck too but the goal dates and trips don't match up,or wrong dates are falling in the the wrong goal cycle on the app

vancity33

Has anybody successfully registered with the bank? I can't seem to get past the "open your mouth slowly" screen.

ros_b

Regarding the shoe booster....
Awesome!! Probably a retarded question... I see their site lists the type of shoes you can buy... how can you be sure they won't pull a sneaky one and say they don't qualify?
I'm wondering the same thing. I bought shoes that are listed for "cross training". Their website says qualifying categories at SW are "Trail running, Road running, Lightweight running, Leisure running". So would cross trainers count, I wonder? I activated the shoe booster and paid the R375, but.... now that I've bought these shoes... what next?

TheJman

Expert Member

I'm wondering the same thing. I bought shoes that are listed for "cross training". Their website says qualifying categories at SW are "Trail running, Road running, Lightweight running, Leisure running". So would cross trainers count, I wonder? I activated the shoe booster and paid the R375, but.... now that I've bought these shoes... what next?
Hope and pray... will you let me know what ends up happening?

Fcon_Vpro

Nope they dont count. I also bought crosstrainers from sportsmans and paid the R350 at the time. They refused to refund me or at least reactivate the R350 so I could get another pair.
I thought the vitality logo meant they were part of the shoebooster.
Total Sports supports crosstrainers but Sportsmans only does running.