Discovery Vitality [2019]

ros_b

Nope they dont count. I also bought crosstrainers from sportsmans and paid the R350 at the time. They refused to refund me or at least reactivate the R350 so I could get another pair.
I thought the vitality logo meant they were part of the shoebooster.
Total Sports supports crosstrainers but Sportsmans only does running.
Thanks for the info. So if I were to return the shoes, are you saying I couldn't choose another pair for the shoe booster? That by buying the wrong shoes, I've simply lost out on the opportunity to use the shoe booster entirely?

Fcon_Vpro

Thanks for the info. So if I were to return the shoes, are you saying I couldn't choose another pair for the shoe booster? That by buying the wrong shoes, I've simply lost out on the opportunity to use the shoe booster entirely?
Depends on how long its been. If its within 30 days of activating the benefit then you should have time to get another pair.
I only enquired after a month because I just thought Discovery was behind on admin.
The vitality staff member told me that if something from Vitality takes longer than 7 days to pay then I should enquire immediately because apparently they are so "amazing" at everything.
So with all the issues they have had over the last 5 months or so, ive chuckled everytime they have had system issues and taken way more than 7 days to pay.

franshorn

anyway to change the R2000 wicode for sunglass hut into a physical voucher? Or is there a market for selling these type of vouchers? Don't really need it, but had to buy it with my diamonds expiring.

Charlesjjm

So I got 4 plays today. 2 is correct (fitness and driving), 1 from driving that they cheated me out of last week. But I don't know what the other one is for. Got a diamond and 110 points though.

twr

So I got 4 plays today. 2 is correct (fitness and driving), 1 from driving that they cheated me out of last week. But I don't know what the other one is for. Got a diamond and 110 points though.
Not money goal?

Tall1

Same here, got 3, one normal, one as a fix for delayed driving reward, but another seemed random? Maybe a "play apology "

twr

I got 4 but that's correct,1xfitness 2xdrive (one for last week and one for the previous week that they didn't give me) and one for money goal

ros_b

I find ww vouchers to be most useless with lots of restrictions as we can’t use more than 1 at a time only on food with max R100 available
You can use a voucher for part payment of a food purchase that is more than R100. If you have two and are spending more than 100, it's a bit of a pain, but just split your purchase into two and pay separately. Once I had R99 of purchases, and I said I didn't mind "wasting" the last R1 of the voucher, but it wouldn't go through, so the manager just added a bottle of water to my purchases, I used the voucher and paid the balance with my card, then immediately did a refund of the bottle of water. Yeah, a bit of a hassle, but hey - it's free money. I like using my points for WW vouchers because at all of the other reward retailers, I get 10x Discovery Miles, so in some sense it's a "waste" to pay with a voucher rather than my Discovery card at those retailers. At WW, there's no Miles Multiplier.

t_girl

You can use a voucher for part payment of a food purchase that is more than R100. If you have two and are spending more than 100, it's a bit of a pain, but just split your purchase into two and pay separately. Once I had R99 of purchases, and I said I didn't mind "wasting" the last R1 of the voucher, but it wouldn't go through, so the manager just added a bottle of water to my purchases, I used the voucher and paid the balance with my card, then immediately did a refund of the bottle of water. Yeah, a bit of a hassle, but hey - it's free money. I like using my points for WW vouchers because at all of the other reward retailers, I get 10x Discovery Miles, so in some sense it's a "waste" to pay with a voucher rather than my Discovery card at those retailers. At WW, there's no Miles Multiplier.
Ah, I didn't think of doing the refund thing. My purchase also came to 90-something rand and I was annoyed that I had to add something else I didn't need/want. Will try that next time.

amabacha

I see with the latest iOS app update that you can now earn Active reward points for doing health checks. I've done most of my assessments for the year so waiting to see when I get my 45 points for 4/5 tests done. I never do the flu jab...

vancity33

I see with the latest iOS app update that you can now earn Active reward points for doing health checks. I've done most of my assessments for the year so waiting to see when I get my 45 points for 4/5 tests done. I never do the flu jab...

Where on the app did you go to see this?

twr

Nothing in android that I can see, so does this give you 15 points towards spend for the rewards?

twr

I've downgraded my gym membership to one club,I know gym booster will be ending soon but I still want to activate it before it goes,it doesn't give me the option on the app,is it a system issue or is it because I have their new cc?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
I've downgraded my gym membership to one club,I know gym booster will be ending soon but I still want to activate it before it goes,it doesn't give me the option on the app,is it a system issue or is it because I have their new cc?
I had to contact support to activate it, took quite a few emails back and forth, then they activated from there side. I could not activate it from my side.

Reactions: twr

fruitbat

Expert Member
I find ww vouchers to be most useless with lots of restrictions as we can’t use more than 1 at a time only on food with max R100 available
I don’t use it. But from past experience. I’ve used more for 1 transaction. You have to tell them you are doing R200 in vouchers when they put in the amount prior to entering the first wicode/qrcode. Then they can load 2x wicodes. Otherwise you are blocked from the 2nd one. And the nuisance factor of “don’t forget your ww card at home”. This was at palmyra ww in CPT.

binloud

I don’t use it. But from past experience. I’ve used more for 1 transaction. You have to tell them you are doing R200 in vouchers when they put in the amount prior to entering the first wicode/qrcode. Then they can load 2x wicodes. Otherwise you are blocked from the 2nd one. And the nuisance factor of “don’t forget your ww card at home”. This was at palmyra ww in CPT.
Just use the WW app and it has a digital card on there they can scan that.