Discovery Vitality [2019]

twr

I see android has been updated to include health goal. Mine says 0/3 yet I've done my health check,
But why should the HIV testing be separate as I did that when I did my health checkScreenshot_20190823-134635.jpeg

vancity33

I see android has been updated to include health goal. Mine says 0/3 yet I've done my health check,
But why should the HIV testing be separate as I did that when I did my health checkView attachment 703733
It's not included in the health check, meaning you can do the health check without the HIV testing. However, you would get points for both.

twr

It's not included in the health check, meaning you can do the health check without the HIV testing. However, you would get points for both.
Thanks as I did the HIV together how would I submit them proof? in my points table it just shows 20000 but no breakdown

Wonder why its 0/3 when i did the health check allready

vancity33

Thanks as I did the HIV together how would I submit them proof? in my points table it just shows 20000 but no breakdown

Wonder why its 0/3 when i did the health check allready
It will probably reflect in a few days. Mine is also not showing, yet I did both. You don't need to submit any proof if you did the HIV test with the health check, as they would submit it for you.

Reactions: twr

twr

It will probably reflect in a few days. Mine is also not showing, yet I did both. You don't need to submit any proof if you did the HIV test with the health check, as they would submit it for you.
Thanks but then there should be a completed tick next to HIV test ,as I did it ,thanks will check in a few days

krycor

Honorary Master
IMG_4118.JPG

So if I read this correct the points awarded was for weekly goal ie 100 points cardio event.. BUT am I wrong or is the a zero point award for annual .

Seems like a bug.. ie your max for an event type (cardio 60-69%) is reached so it can’t count to annual.. but the highest point award of the day wins for weekly goal (and annual traditionally). Need to check my points to see if impacts annual.. thought they trophy means weekly.

Another big bug for them to fix I reckon. Basically the max event could be a zero event for annual thus it should fall back to another event.. else you get a 0 award for annual.

So in this case Virgin Active 100 point award should have triggered for annual with the points in bold numbers and the trophy award remains where it is with that allocation which happens to be the same at 100.

They will need to re-process everyone’s days where there is 0 award and two plus events logged and difference between weekly goal point and annual. Stupid stupid..

Last edited:

Charlesjjm

View attachment 703921

So if I read this correct the points awarded was for weekly goal ie 100 points cardio event.. BUT am I wrong or is the a zero point award for annual .

Seems like a bug.. ie your max for an event type (cardio 60-69%) is reached so it can’t count to annual.. but the highest point award of the day wins for weekly goal (and annual traditionally). Need to check my points to see if impacts annual.. thought they trophy means weekly.

Another big bug for them to fix I reckon. Basically the max event could be a zero event for annual thus it should fall back to another event.. else you get a 0 award for annual.

So in this case Virgin Active 100 point award should have triggered for annual with the points in bold numbers and the trophy award remains where it is with that allocation which happens to be the same at 100.

They will need to re-process everyone’s days where there is 0 award and two plus events logged and difference between weekly goal point and annual. Stupid stupid..
You've reached your annual limit, 30 000 (for individuals) for fitness points. Now you will still receive points for your weekly goal, but it will not reflect under health status, total points. The highest points for the day will be awarded. So if you go to VA, run for 30min at 80% heart rate, you will get 300 points. There is no bug here.

donanicky

You've reached your annual limit, 30 000 (for individuals) for fitness points. Now you will still receive points for your weekly goal, but it will not reflect under health status, total points. The highest points for the day will be awarded. So if you go to VA, run for 30min at 80% heart rate, you will get 300 points. There is no bug here.
Also, points for 5000 to 9999 steps and heart rate from 60% to 69% have a combined cap of 1000 points per year

Tinuva

The Magician
I also see no bug.
No points for steps.
No points for 60-69% HR because 1000 point cap reached.
But got 100 points for virgin active.

Looks correct. In the past the 60-69% would overwrite the Virgin active points and you would get 0 points.

krycor

Honorary Master
I am far from the annual limit.. I’d have said if I reached this as it’s the obvious limit. Ie I get 100points for gym, 0 points for 5000-9999 steps (maxed out already, I suspect the same for low hr rate cardio), 100points for 9999+ steps

Last edited:

krycor

Honorary Master
I also see no bug.
No points for steps.
No points for 60-69% HR because 1000 point cap reached.
But got 100 points for virgin active.

Looks correct. In the past the 60-69% would overwrite the Virgin active points and you would get 0 points.
Nope.. got 0 points for annual...

Remember there are two totals tracked.
1. Annual event contribution (Vitality)
2. Weekly event contribution (Vitality Active Rewards)

For category 2, it is completely uncapped.. so u will always see the trophy award with weekly point allocation indicated.

For category 1 the event will register as a bold number with award value.. this one has a 30k fitness limit and event limit per event.

And example when an annual point event happens..

View attachment 704065

So essentially what this means is that if the max event for the day happens to be maxed out for the annual u get 0 award as the system doesn’t/can’t award for a maxed out event type.

This is a problem as it means you basically lose points due to algorithmic choice for annual and weekly being the same albeit technically different values.. ie in the case I had the annual point was 0, weekly 100. But of the three events logged for the day, there was one which would have given 100pts for annual.. hence bug.

Last edited:

Tinuva

The Magician
Nope.. got 0 points for annual...

Remember there are two totals tracked.
1. Annual event contribution (Vitality)
2. Weekly event contribution (Vitality Active Rewards)

For category 2, it is completely uncapped.. so u will always see the trophy award with weekly point allocation indicated.

For category 1 the event will register as a bold number with award value.. this one has a 30k fitness limit and event limit per event.

And example when an annual point event happens..

View attachment 704065
It shows in the initial screenshot, points awarded for higher activity for the day. Although this latest screenshot doesn't show for me on the forums.