Discovery Vitality [2019]

twr

I see android has been updated to include health goal. Mine says 0/3 yet I've done my health check,
But why should the HIV testing be separate as I did that when I did my health checkScreenshot_20190823-134635.jpeg

vancity33

I see android has been updated to include health goal. Mine says 0/3 yet I've done my health check,
But why should the HIV testing be separate as I did that when I did my health checkView attachment 703733
It's not included in the health check, meaning you can do the health check without the HIV testing. However, you would get points for both.

twr

It's not included in the health check, meaning you can do the health check without the HIV testing. However, you would get points for both.
Thanks as I did the HIV together how would I submit them proof? in my points table it just shows 20000 but no breakdown

Wonder why its 0/3 when i did the health check allready

vancity33

Thanks as I did the HIV together how would I submit them proof? in my points table it just shows 20000 but no breakdown

Wonder why its 0/3 when i did the health check allready
It will probably reflect in a few days. Mine is also not showing, yet I did both. You don't need to submit any proof if you did the HIV test with the health check, as they would submit it for you.

Reactions: twr

twr

It will probably reflect in a few days. Mine is also not showing, yet I did both. You don't need to submit any proof if you did the HIV test with the health check, as they would submit it for you.
Thanks but then there should be a completed tick next to HIV test ,as I did it ,thanks will check in a few days

krycor

Honorary Master
IMG_4118.JPG

So if I read this correct the points awarded was for weekly goal ie 100 points.. BUT am I wrong or is the a zero point award for annual