Discovery Vitality 2020

Aharon

Executive Member
I see that there is now a question popping up at random times when using the discovery app asking "Do you enjoy using our app" with only a Yes or No response allowed.

With so many bugs in the app they cannot be serious with this!
Yip, I just click away rather than insult. I guess really it's not the app that's the issue, it's the systems.

CranialBlaze

Expert Member
Hopefully they update it when they sort out all their bugs and we can get unlimited points for fitness.
As if, they would more likely decrease it than increase it, there was not indicated change in fitness points threshold so it will stay at 30k at least for 2020

ies87

Health check done. Only got 1000 points for the HIV test. No miles yet.

ies87

Think I will wait for my test, until the miles system is launched.
I had to do mine in order to maintain my 25% healthy food discount. I’m sure the miles will be allocated once that feature is available - will update here when that happens.

Aharon

Executive Member
Somethings happening. There's a forced upgrade of the app.

Or not.. There is no update in the app store but active rewards not showing.

Aharon

Executive Member
Mine are too now. Guess they've set their app to say that when they offline

amabacha

I’m still on gold- should be diamond. If it’s not correct by tomorrow I’ll follow up again on their WhatsApp channel which is currently the quickest way to get answers
Update: Status still showing Gold instead of Diamond so spoke to a consultant on Whatsapp and she said the bulk fix yesterday should have fixed the issue - she’s logged a query for me

ies87

Update: Status still showing Gold instead of Diamond so spoke to a consultant on Whatsapp and she said the bulk fix yesterday should have fixed the issue - she’s logged a query for me
Mine is still showing gold too. Phoned them this morning - consultant refreshed my profile, which has apparently been working for other people but not for me. Also logged a query.

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
Damn, only got 4 VHC tests in range -- although it's not blood pressure this time, it is cholesterol, just a smidgen about the cut-off of 5. So 15 000 in total +1000 for HIV. Sigh.

ies87

Damn, only got 4 VHC tests in range -- although it's not blood pressure this time, it is cholesterol, just a smidgen about the cut-off of 5. So 15 000 in total +1000 for HIV. Sigh.
Yeah I was annoyed about my 15,000 too. I swear my blood pressure is related to Discovery Bank.

But it’s a good thing maybe. One of your goals will be to lower your cholesterol (mine will be blood pressure). If you work on it and bring it in line with expectations you’ll earn 2500 miles for achieving your goal. The point of the Vitality health check is after all, to catch risk factors before they get out of hand.

Aharon

Executive Member
I do mine end of the year and my BP was within 1 point of the maximum. Definitely does open your eyes to risk factors especially if you don't go for annual checkups

Reactions: air

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
Yeah I was annoyed about my 15,000 too. I swear my blood pressure is related to Discovery Bank.

But it’s a good thing maybe. One of your goals will be to lower your cholesterol (mine will be blood pressure). If you work on it and bring it in line with expectations you’ll earn 2500 miles for achieving your goal. The point of the Vitality health check is after all, to catch risk factors before they get out of hand.
Yeah, that's true. But they haven't launched the new goal setting feature yet, correct?