Discovery Vitality 2021

johnjm

Expert Member
Just want to check (only seemingly noticed it now): Virgin Active refund is now only if you have Discovery bank as well? I achieve my fitness goals every week...

Yes, and read the fine print, you need to be on diamond money status too, and have specific minimum spend of an amount depending on your suite colour.

I’ll be getting my full refund. Made sure of that.

Charlesjjm

Hmmm I see I found a loophole hehehehehe for not having to have 100k in savings...

Have you got a link for that?

I need to close the case now.
They messed up the links on main website under bank. It used to be under the tips and info section. Anyway you can find it also with a google search.

Let me know what loophole you've got.

Attachments

• understanding-the-vitality-money-assessment.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 41

johnjm

Expert Member
They messed up the links on main website under bank. It used to be under the tips and info section. Anyway you can find it also with a google search.

Let me know what loophole you've got.

The benefits of a purple/platinum over a gold indirectly correlate to the benefits that can be achieved. In a nutshell.

prOd

Expert Member
Has anyone gotten their gym visit points yet (Since VA has been offline)?

Your Vitality points for gym visits: While Virgin Active's systems are down, we will be awarding you Vitality points in time for your weekly Vitality Active Rewards goal. This will be based on your weekly average gym visits for April in addition to your workouts captured manually at the gym.

Missing 150pts for my goal and need to decide if I should go for a jog :unsure:

Priapus

Executive Member

Since I use my Apple Watch to capture my workouts, I've been getting all my points over the last week.

prOd

Expert Member
Since I use my Apple Watch to capture my workouts, I've been getting all my points over the last week.

I'm talking specifically about the gym visits though: i.e. swiping your card at the gym.

They are manually capturing the card numbers this week - I was hoping it would've been updated by now :d

Priapus

Executive Member
I'm talking specifically about the gym visits though: i.e. swiping your card at the gym

Well, of course that won't work. Systems have been offline for a week. I think Discovery will only start loading those in the next week or so based on April's visits.

I don't get points for swiping my card anyway. So makes no real difference to me.

prOd

Expert Member
Well, of course that won't work. Systems have been offline for a week..

:ROFL: Yea that's why I'm asking though, if anyone has received theirs, p.s. this is from Discovery:

Your Vitality points for gym visits: While Virgin Active's systems are down, we will be awarding you Vitality points in time for your weekly Vitality Active Rewards goal. This will be based on your weekly average gym visits for April in addition to your workouts captured manually at the gym.

Priapus

Executive Member
:ROFL: Yea that's why I'm asking though, if anyone has received theirs, p.s. this is from Discovery:

Hmmm, well lets see if they do. I'll ask around at work, as I am on the Insure team with Discovery.

duckgray

just go for a jog, get the points, reach your goal and be on the safe side instead of fighting for the points later.

Tinuva

The Magician

I got 50 points for online workout for Saturday. I definitely didn't do the online workout on Saturday.

prOd

Expert Member
I got 50 points for online workout for Saturday. I definitely didn't do the online workout on Saturday.

Yea that's my concern, manual capture...eish! Anyway I'll go for a jog D:

johnjm

Expert Member
Has anyone received their gym points to miles reward yet? It’s usually on a Thursday and I didn’t receive mine.

Ap0c

ParcelNinja CEO Justin Drennan
Company Rep
Hi all,

Trying to understand the Nike discount ?
'Active Vitality members get 75% off Nike performance footwear and apparel'

Where do you find out which items? Can you purchase off Nike.com? Or do you need to buy from a Nike store locally?

donanicky

Hi all,

Where do you find out which items? Can you purchase off Nike.com? Or do you need to buy from a Nike store locally?
Here's the guide.

Attachments

• Active Gear Benefit Guide.pdf
    501.5 KB · Views: 18

Meister-Man

Expert Member
Hi all,

This is discovery..
Did you really think it would be straightforward