Do you have a "Plan B"?

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Do you have a “Plan B” in case South Africa goes ‘south’? If so, what is your plan?

Kosmik

Honorary Master
Yes. Instant immigration using ancestral status.

Not wanting to though but luckily we have that option. Quite frankly, every middle class south African regardless of race, color or creed should have some plan in place or at least thought of something.

Reactions: ES1

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Lead pill?
No, we're bailing as soon as my wife's paperwork it ready. Plan B is a reference to something else. ;)

EDIT: "Bailing" is probably the wrong term. Heading home...

Sarg3_ZN

It's not of if South Africa goes 'south', but more a case of when.

To answer the question though, No I have no plan, but need to get one going, cause I do love it when a plan comes together.

gamer16

Honorary Master
Hmm nope

Probably should get a passport though, go and see germany when I can, think I'd like it there.

Cius

Executive Member
Its complicated. Due to medical reasons have to leave to a country with a large European population but those are also the countries that are unlikely to take my family due to medical reasons. Canada seems most likely option, or perhaps Netherlands. Hoping to stay in SA. If I can't get out of SA and it implodes I will move to the WC and push for succession from SA.

MEIOT

Expert Member
I'm on Plan C already - I realize now I should've committed a bit more to Plan B at the time :(