Do you prefer using Uber or Taxify?

• Uber

Votes: 89 73.0%
  • Taxify

Votes: 33 27.0%

• Total voters

EADC

Expert Member
Any one else experiance when the drivers just dont move? seems this is increasing in my area.

requiem

Expert Member
Any one else experiance when the drivers just dont move? seems this is increasing in my area.
Yes. That is frustrating.

What's even worse is when you cancel the trip and request a new one and the same driver accepts and continues to sit a few km away not moving.

EADC

Expert Member
Yes. That is frustrating.

What's even worse is when you cancel the trip and request a new one and the same driver accepts and continues to sit a few km away not moving.
This is why i keep both uber and taxify I will just hop to the other app and force them to cancel the trip.

EADC

Expert Member
I had this happen to me the other day. Why do the Uber drivers accept a trip then not move? Are they waiting for a nearer pickup on Taxify or something?
I have no idea but I have experienced it on both apps just annoying

RoboJedi

Used taxify for the 1st time this week... guy drove like a maniac! Well thats after i had to walk to his car, where he was sleeping.

Dee96

Everybody here voted a year ago ... would be great to start this thread/voting again
And we can update the name to Bolt....
Since I haven't had a car for 3 weeks, I have been using Bolt(Taxify) more and it has been ok. Only one driver refused to turn on the Aircon cos it will use extra petrol but I insisted that I am paying for the ride and he turned it onto the lowest possible setting.

Also slot more people are willing to try it out now also as Uber is alot more expensive. If anyone would like to use my code for R150 off your first ride, type YHK9W under promotions

ice_cubes

Expert Member
used Bolt for the 1st time this weekend in Durban & ended up with a driver who couldn't drive and couldn't follow the GPS directions :(