Do you prefer using wired or wireless headphones?

Do you prefer using wired or wireless headphones?

• Wired

Votes: 71 50.0%
  • Wireless

Votes: 71 50.0%

• Total voters

Moondogg

Wireless, its a no brainer. No cables, being able to move freely with a decent pair of wireless headphones beats wired any day.
I especially use mine at the gym. I own 2 pairs- 1 is a wireless running headphone with a running pouch the other is Bluetooth/sd/radio and I can use a wired cable also. there is no lag and the sound quality is excellent. there's just no comparison for me.

JasonK

Ive got:

Wired Beats used mainly during travel and especially airport trips so no conversations are started and I can chill

Wireless powerbeats3 (**USELESS**) broke after 8 months but I did enjoy the 12 hour battery life

Jaybird X3 - current choice earphones, for day to day listening as they are extremely comfy and I enjoy no cables for gym but if all else fails I've got the wired beats and wired apple earphones just in case battery bombs out

henno123

Wired

Because you don't have to worry about charging them.
Some wireless headphones interfere with the Wi-Fi connection,then you have slower Internet.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Prefer wired but I seem to have misplaced the dongle so I guess I'll have to get some wireless ones. :eek:

Lupus

Honorary Master
Wireless, have two sets. A cheapy and a set my son got me for father's Day. There is a delay though when watching video

Splinter

Honorary Master
I think this question needed to be qualified a bit. Most seem to be answering based on connection to a mobile phone.

There are differing circumstances based on what physical device you listening to.

centurionguy

I think your question was too general. I use wireless headphones for music and calls, but there is often a delay in audio when watching movies so then I switch to wired.

Wireless
I’m blown away by the amount of people preferring wired...AirPods are the best, they give the same quality as wired, my only hassle is trying not to lose them, I mainly use one for when I’m driving, but I like to keep it on my lap until a call arrives, I’m dreading the day I forget and I get out and there it goes down a drain or crunch. Awesome for gym tho, I look like some tech nerd with my Apple Watch and AirPods hahaha

Danie_V

Apple Airpods with my Android phone every day - no cord tangling when driving or carrying things

gillan

Wired. Invariably wireless earphones battery reaches end of life or if left for a long period also damages battery. Nothing worse then a charge dying in the middle of a good tune

d.casper.b

Wired.
No fuss with charging.
Can't beat them in sound. I have a pair of Mee audio p1s and three pairs of dunu iems. At this point, wireless is not an option.