Do you prefer using wired or wireless headphones?

Do you prefer using wired or wireless headphones?

• Wired

Votes: 71 50.0%
  • Wireless

Votes: 71 50.0%

• Total voters

Splinter

Honorary Master
So, those that prefer wired do so because if you go wireless, you may need to charge them via a wire?

Errg.

Quest_Moremi

Wired. Anytime.

They feel more confortable and practical. I always have headsets on or handing from the neck of my shirts. I dont even know if wiresless headsets are battery friendly yet or not. Its just a hassle.

Chezzy23

Both wired and wireless headphones.

One for Gyming and the other for normal day to day.

Ismail_ct

Wireless when listening to music on my mobile device and wired when I'm at my PC. Best thing I ever did was buy a good sound card.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
I think this question needed to be qualified a bit. Most seem to be answering based on connection to a mobile phone.

There are differing circumstances based on what physical device you listening to.
I have a relatively sound system and non-whiny neighbours so don't need headphones at home. :p

bigboy529

Expert Member
Got my first wireless 2 days ago after getting gatvol of the wired ones breaking all the time.
So far I'm loving it, must still get used to not having to take them off if getting up from my chair and walking somewhere, the charging doesn't bother me yet, I just plug them in for a hour or so.

Sepeng

Expert Member
Wired.
Wife got me a wireless pair last year, they're lying dead in a drawer somewhere.

crocopede

Until extensive studies have been done on the prolonged use of a wireless device next to your cranium i prefer wired thank you.

noxibox

Honorary Master
Depends on circumstances. If I'm really listening to music then wired. And it would be expensive to get wireless ones that equal my wired headphones. For background listening when I need to move around then I'll use wireless ones which are adequate, but only in cases where I can't just play music through decent speakers.

tc2525

Clearly yes, I’m just strictly talking about a comparison between EarPods (wired) and AirPods (wireless)