Do you use Chrome as your primary PC browser?

Do you use Chrome as your primary PC browser?

• Yes

Votes: 257 77.2%
  • No

Votes: 76 22.8%

• Total voters

AubreyKilian

Have used Chrome on Windows and Mac for well over 5 years now, as main browser. The reason I switched to it from Firefox back in the day was due to Firefox being annoyingly slow and/or memory/cpu hungry at the time. I just haven't bothered trying Firefox again, 'cos I didn't want to have to reconfigure bookmarks and saved passwords etc.

IkeyG

Ever since the introduction of chrome I have started using it and have never really used anything else.

debz84

NO and won't move, it uses far to many resources, doesn't allow you to have many tabs open. It slows down my laptop too.

wabmail2010

Works pretty quickly , keeps login details nicely .
the debug is super useful for coding.

Hamm3rH3ad

Chrome signed in on all my devices makes my life so easy. Use it for browsing, to-do lists and mail.

SS User

Chrome across all my devices is great to have seamless reading/browsing/research across platforms.... it is a memory hog on PC though

Dedrik

It used to use chrome, but have found Firefox to be a faster browser and uses less resources. I also like what Firefox and Mozilla as a whole stands for.

lobarcybertronic

Firefox all the way. Don't use Chrome, especially not nowadays as it's too memory hogging and big. With Firefox Quantum out for a good while now I don't know why people still use Chrome that much. Also, Google overlords, don't need to give them even more access to my info that they already have - they already know more about me than I do myself...