Do you use Chrome as your primary PC browser?

Do you use Chrome as your primary PC browser?

• Yes

Votes: 257 77.2%
  • No

Votes: 76 22.8%

• Total voters

Düber

Yes, especially for the cross platform ability, such a pleasure having the same bookmarks everywhere.

sicelo.m

Nothing Googley for me. FF all the way, with Startpage.com for search engine. At work, I'm only limited to Edge (which I use 80% of the time) and IE.

Wilhelmus

I used to use Google Chrome as my daily driver and at one stage I realized that my computer slowed down a bit.

After some exploration I found that there was like 8 processes open and all of them was from Google Chrome. So that was the last time I used Google Chrome as my daily browser. I either use Firefox and will tell family members to do the same, or use Edge.

I even prefer Edge over Google Chrome.

ice_blade_za

So I voted no ... but with firefox chewing so many resources and the fact that Chrome is a whole environment with some nice apps in it is making me genuenly look at it as my new default. I don't hate Firefox at all, but it doesen't feel like it's living upto it's promises. If it's much the same as Chrome in most areas but Chrome offers more in that, then I feel like it's time to 100% switch .... for now. It was my default browser for a few years, but I've been on Firefox for about 3 year now.

Ok, he is the thing, I use chrome on all my IOS devices because of the Incognito mode. It's easier to access or use than other browsers like Safari and Explorere. I search for flights a lot on the internet and I use incognito mode so that the prices on the results don't change. They usually go up on a normal browser and you search for the same flight or flight times more than once.