• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Do you use Chrome as your primary PC browser?

Do you use Chrome as your primary PC browser?

• Yes

Votes: 254 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 74 22.6%

• Total voters
I've never liked Chrome. It's too Google. I prefer Opera (great features and very stable) or Pale Moon (a secure, stable browser based on Firefox).

Oldfiej

I use Chrome primarily but have recently tried Firefox! Edge browser also works quite well if you using Windows 10! Chrome browser has a nice app store and a syncing feature for browser tabs if you use multiple Gmail's or log into multiple pc's with your Gmail account, so your favourite websites are available anywhere!

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
I use Chrome primarily but have recently tried Firefox! Edge browser also works quite well if you using Windows 10! Chrome browser has a nice app store and a syncing feature for browser tabs if you use multiple Gmail's or log into multiple pc's with your Gmail account, so your favourite websites are available anywhere!
FF version of it is pocket, comes pre-installed as well. I don't use the feature though.

Boogalooz

Google Chrome has been my default browser since it launched. I have multiple accounts with gmail and i can access all of them in different tabs! All my favorites are saved to the cloud and is always synced to my phone and tablet! Extensions like Avast, Grammarly and Hubspot sales really help with productivity!

Key challenge is that plugins and related are impacted especially for older products (CCTV) that are not updated in line with Browser updates
So I am now using Chrome 'cos I prefer it, as well as Safari / IE (old and never updated) / Edge / Safari due to support related issues - nightmare of note....