Do you use Chrome as your primary PC browser?

Do you use Chrome as your primary PC browser?

• Yes

Votes: 257 77.2%
  • No

Votes: 76 22.8%

• Total voters

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
You should try the Vivaldi browser. Feels like old school Opera and support chrome extensions.
Last time I tried Vivaldi it had an incredibly annoying vertical bar that couldn't be removed. Is that still the case?

sand_man

Honorary Master
Why do you have adblock installed if you have ublock origin?
There's a particular site I frequent where ads got through on adblock but not with ublock. And then the converse happened on another site so I decided to stick with both.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master

KT-B

Honorary Master
I used to be totally anti-Chrome and pro Firefox. Then I had a job training the Google suite of products. I realised that the issues I had disliked in Chrome had been dealt with and my dislike was a legacy issue. I compared the two and found Chrome to be the better option for my needs - and switched. I still know many people that refuse to even consider Chrome because Google kept pushing it on the search page and with certain program updates. Their loss.

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
Was using chrome on my MBP until I noticed battery drain. Saw an average energy impact of 230 in activity monitor.

Now safari is at 12.50

But on my desktop I use chrome.

Johnman

Yes - Use Chrome (except for SARS E-filing - somehow I cannot access their forms in Chrome - they seem to prefer Explorer)