Domains v Elitehost v other options?

Migrant

Any recommendations from personal experience on which host to select? Or are they much the same? My needs are basic: a 4-3 page website and about 5 email addresses. Any thoughts welcome.

Solitude

Executive Member
Any recommendations from personal experience on which host to select? Or are they much the same? My needs are basic: a 4-3 page website and about 5 email addresses. Any thoughts welcome.

I'm going to say Domains again. Rock solid with good support.

^^vampire^^

Expert Member
Domains is the winner for me. There actual setup seems to be the best around and the support is better than others and never had a single problem with anything over the years I've been using them.

Joined another host a while back to try them out and within minutes I had warnings of people spoofing my email etc. I like things that work the first time around.

hoodie

Spoofing of your email address is something you need to block by adding a spf record on your dns.
If the host in question had set up your DNS then the SPF record was missing on the DNS record they set for you.
So to mention how to check for anyone else who may be conserned about spoofing.
The SPF record stipulates which domain / ip addresses are allowed to relay mail coming from your domain.
See https://support.rackspace.com/how-to/create-an-spf-txt-record/ for reference

Stormer12

Can check out storagebucket.co.za -

Reviews are good, and their support is great. Very affordable too, and they're willing to go the extra mile unlike some hosts in SA (lol).

Goodluck on your search.
Lolol. So you are using them?

Or are you working for them as per your other 5 posts