eNews a big step forward

antowan

Honorary Master
I find the current lineup a bit boring to be honest. Sky is still better. The whole setup is so PC as is the case with most local productions that it smacks of something forced and irritating. You just know the true talent is walking around South Africa somewhere doing something else.

Syndyre

Honorary Master
I wouldn't call the SABC mighty lol, especially not in news. I'd think most of the people with DSTV know that SABC's just propaganda.

maestro_za

Expert Member
I find the current lineup a bit boring to be honest. Sky is still better. The whole setup is so PC as is the case with most local productions that it smacks of something forced and irritating. You just know the true talent is walking around South Africa somewhere doing something else.
I'm in the 2nd year of a Communications Science degree, so yes ... the talent in this country is doing something else ;)

Lydon

Expert Member
I think the channel is pretty awesome...they're doing a very good job so far.

Aqua_lung

Honorary Master
Yesterday they forgot to turn off the presenter's mic when she was humming along with the enews tune before the ad break lol

Last edited:

RichardG

Honorary Master
Perhaps E-tv, do not have funding for their on Satellite infrastructure , as it could cost Billions... I remember back in the days where by as e-tv was run on a cheap budget, and running at a loss....

general_koffi

Expert Member
I wouldn't call the SABC mighty lol, especially not in news. I'd think most of the people with DSTV know that SABC's just propaganda.
The article also hailed the arrival of Al-Jazeera. :rolleyes:

smokey

Honorary Master
yes balanced towards muslim countries. just like cnn and bbc are balanced towards their own countries. watching them in tandem and pulling a common thread is the only thing a balanced individual could do...

Aqua_lung

Honorary Master
yes balanced towards muslim countries. just like cnn and bbc are balanced towards their own countries. watching them in tandem and pulling a common thread is the only thing a balanced individual could do...
Therefore only trust your own judgement and be open to all views.

PeterCH

Honorary Master
Al Jazeera is biased but that's the English service. The Arabic Al Jazeera is completely different and is MUCH MORE BIASED, in fact they make Fox look like a neutal service.

BBC is middle of the way I'd say, CNN less so. Sky is just local British news with some extra foreign news with some pretty coarse presenters IMHO.