Evetech Delivery Times

Gerhard0123

I've placed my order with Evetech 10 weeks ago, they sent me the wrong stuff 3 times.

Now I requested a refund and its been 1 month since requesting a refund - Still haven't received it.

Can someone please from the forum or the media reading this please help me receive my refund ?

Please I would just like to get this resolved. Please

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
I've placed my order with Evetech 10 weeks ago, they sent me the wrong stuff 3 times.

Now I requested a refund and its been 1 month since requesting a refund - Still haven't received it.

Can someone please from the forum or the media reading this please help me receive my refund ?

The person on facebook named ian oostuizen, I think is the only guy that can help you. Also join za gaming alliance, if you post about evetech, ian will reply.

Krypt0n1te

Such bad service. Trust me a lot of people are reading this.
Holding thumbs that you get sorted soon.

ponder

Honorary Master

Did you pay by card? See https://carbonite.co.za/index.php?threads/refund-not-processed.300027/

Post here https://carbonite.co.za/index.php?forums/support-queries.115/ as well and tag @Evetech Support

Thivolan

Hey guys... Maybe i can ease some peoples nerves here; i purchased my upgrade kit on the 25 of June and the kit was delivered yesterday (the 4th). Everything was correct and even though it did take a while the aramex courier did give daily updates on their tracking via their site.

Unfortunately the amd sticker that comes with the CPU wasnt included; Carelessness on Evetechs side. But given that worse has happened to people i can live with a case that says, "Intel inside" even though its an AMD...

My friend in CT also ordered a kit; ill let you guys know how that goes.

Reactions: Yuu

NaTex

Hey guys... Maybe i can ease some peoples nerves here; i purchased my upgrade kit on the 25 of June and the kit was delivered yesterday (the 4th). Everything was correct and even though it did take a while the aramex courier did give daily updates on their tracking via their site.

Unfortunately the amd sticker that comes with the CPU wasnt included; Carelessness on Evetechs side. But given that worse has happened to people i can live with a case that says, "Intel inside" even though its an AMD...

Good to hear, my order reached cape town facility today and should be delivered tomorrow.

My order is huge 50kg so lots of parts, will let everyone know if anything is missing when I get it. Fingers crossed all is perfect lol.

Order placed 21st June so it has been a looong wait and lots of calls..

NaTex

Order arrived a few minutes ago...

On arrival they noticed that they left half the order at the office.

So now I have half my order and apparently they will deliver the rest tomorrow, how do they only pack half a order!

Can't wait for this nightmare to be over!

• Sad

UrBaN963

Honorary Master

You have to wonder though, why is the sticker out of the box? By which I mean, why was the box opened? Either AMD didn’t pack it, or someone opened your CPU, for which I can see no reason.

So either they tested the CPU (a first for them as far as I know), or they’ve sold you a second hand, possibly return unit.

ponder

Honorary Master
Order arrived a few minutes ago...

On arrival they noticed that they left half the order at the office.

So now I have half my order and apparently they will deliver the rest tomorrow, how do they only pack half a order!

Can't wait for this nightmare to be over!
I would not have signed for that. If you did sign and they don't come back, or lost it...

Anthro

Expert Member

Please see the letter below sent to us from Aramex explaining the current situation pertaining to all the delivery delays.
We completely understand the frustration caused because of these delays and we are working hard alongside Aramex to ensure that we deliver all your parcels as quickly as possible.
Capture.PNG

Thivolan

You have to wonder though, why is the sticker out of the box? By which I mean, why was the box opened? Either AMD didn’t pack it, or someone opened your CPU, for which I can see no reason.

So either they tested the CPU (a first for them as far as I know), or they’ve sold you a second hand, possibly return unit.
Actually they put the cpu part of the packaging in the motherboard box and had the wraith fan in its own box; im guessing for safer shipping as a lot people report bent CPU pins from evetech. so that was probably when they lost the sticker...

HartsockZA

Ordered my upgrade kit Ryzen 9 last Thursday so the 9th of July got Notification from their dispatch which was the 13th that my parcel is in hand with Aramex. Funny thing is when you go to tracking it doesn't come up as picked up just says they haven't received the parcel yet. So holding thumbs I reckon, still have a way to go on my waiting time before I start pushing buttons and trying to find my order. Yes, I know I took a friggin huge risk ordering from them but titan-ice and wootware just didn't have the parts I needed.

I have read and heard of countless problems with Evetech and I am quite surprised no one in South Africa has actually gone to court over them. So not gonna bash them just yet but I know all too well the monkey business they get up to.

aleksandar

Ordered my upgrade kit Ryzen 9 last Thursday so the 9th of July got Notification from their dispatch which was the 13th that my parcel is in hand with Aramex. Funny thing is when you go to tracking it doesn't come up as picked up just says they haven't received the parcel yet. So holding thumbs I reckon, still have a way to go on my waiting time before I start pushing buttons and trying to find my order. Yes, I know I took a friggin huge risk ordering from them but titan-ice and wootware just didn't have the parts I needed.

I have read and heard of countless problems with Evetech and I am quite surprised no one in South Africa has actually gone to court over them. So not gonna bash them just yet but I know all too well the monkey business they get up to.
I got my Ryzen 9 kit last Wednesday from them, 10 days after ordering so not bad.
Issue was with aramex, order was loaded on their system and ready for collection but was only collected two days later.
So tracking shows that parcel is "loaded" on their system but it might be only collected few days later from evetech.
I'm longstanding wootware supporter but nobody has stock of 3900 (not x version) that I wanted.

Just be patient :)

HartsockZA

I got my Ryzen 9 kit last Wednesday from them, 10 days after ordering so not bad.
Issue was with aramex, order was loaded on their system and ready for collection but was only collected two days later.
So tracking shows that parcel is "loaded" on their system but it might be only collected few days later from evetech.
I'm longstanding wootware supporter but nobody has stock of 3900 (not x version) that I wanted.

Just be patient :)
Yea, like I said, not too rushed my i5 is 2013 model and is still running well for her age. i got the 3900 also. looking forward in seeing what it can do